February started very strong but ending on a not so good note. I had a family emergency and have been MIA for a period of time. We are still dealing with it all but things are starting to look better and I should be back to blogging 100%. I also stopping doing the Sunday Post. I just wasn’t finding time to comment back to people and it was becoming quite the chore to figure out what to say each week. Of course the last 3 weeks in Feb was INSANE but I wouldn’t have been able to update or visit so I figured I will take a break from it for a while. I might come back or just use this platform to update about blogging, real life and books. 🙂
My challenges are going a touch slow and I wont be updating anything until the March Book Report. I didn’t read as much I wanted to this month but that’s ok. I am hoping the next few weeks will be better.
- [3 Feb] Mine to Take by Cynthia Eden ★★★★½
- [13 Feb] Promised by Leah Garriott ★★★★
- [19 Feb] Mine to Keep by Cynthia Eden ★★★★½
- [20 Feb] Seizing Success: A Woman's Guide to Transformational Leadership by Mary Key ★★★½
All about the books
Book I read
Books I grabbed this month
12 books completed out of 60 ~ 2 books ahead
2020 Bookish Resolutions
- Finish 3 Trilogies ~ working on it.
- Goodreads Goal ~ 60 Books – 12
- Read 25 Physical Books already on Shelf (before 2019) – I have to check it out more
- Read for at least an hour a day ~ Still doing good with this, I try to read for at least an hour a night.
Blogging Goals ~
- Have at least 2 posts a week ~ not every week but I am trying.
- Stay at least one week ahead ~ Will be working on doing this soon.
- Write in my 5 year journal every day ~ Yup and I love my journal.
- Lose 20 lbs before July ~ NOT YET
- Eat healthier and clean ~ Slowly changing over
- meal plan ~ Still working on this
- mediate at night ~ Totally forgot this was a goal, will do this once things settle down.
Read these 12 books before the end of the year
- The Grace Year
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January
- The Merciful Crow
- The Priory of the Orange Tree
- Wicked Saints
- The Candle and the Flame
- Missing, Presumed Dead
- Gideon the Ninth
- Kinds of the Wyld
- I hope you get this message
2020 Reading Assignment Spring Semester
I plan to do a complete do over in The Summer Semester but I am doing great in Professor Author Luvs Class 🙂 Already picked out the 3 for this month.
Professor Author Luv ~ Advanced Level – 3 books a month
Jan ~ Bully ,Breathless and Barely
Feb ~ Bucking Bronco, Long Hard Trucker and Rough Rider
Professor Genre ~ Beginning Level – 1 book a month
Book Box Books Professor Mix-It Up ~ Beginning Level – 1 book a month
Winterwood The Girl the Sea Gave Back We Hint the Flames Rule
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!