Recapping 2020 and looking ahead to 2021
Feel free to join us!
Bookish Resolutions for 2021
This we we decided not to do the bookish resolutions, while I love the idea of it I wanted to put it on hold after 2020 being such a mess. I think we all had plans in mind for that year and most just didn’t work out. So instead I am going to do a small bookish type resolutions right here for what I would like to do in 2021 with Reading and Blogging
- Read and Review 50 books ~ This is hopefully something I will be able to keep up with throughout the year. 2020 had me lacking in reviews but I plan to make 2021 my comeback year for reviewing books I read and even doing some mini reviews on books I never reviewed.
- Read at least an hour or more a day ~ That means I need to sit myself down and just read. Our house is small but if I pop in my earbuds and listen to some nature sounds to block out the TV, I don’t see why I can’t escape into a book while everyone is awake and even try to get an hour in while everyone is still sleeping in the morning.
- Read the books I have ~ While I will NEVER stop getting new books, I really do need to focus on at least spending more time reading the books I have. So I am hoping that most of the books I read this year are ones from 2020 and back but also reading a few from this year also.
- My main goal for Blogging is to just stay ahead ~ If I can try and be at least 2 or more weeks ahead that would be awesome. I know some weeks will be hard than others but if I can stay ahead I wont stress about not having posts. I know, you are thinking why are you stressing over a blog, well I love this blog and I love keeping it active so I do stress a bit when it comes to no posts but I am working on trying not to let it overtake my entire day or week. Just maybe an hour or so.
- Visit you wonderful people ~ One thing I did none of this year was visit. I love to spend my Sundays catching up with the Sunday Post but I would also like to chat books. A lot of bloggers that I used to follow don’t really blog that much anymore so I am going to spend 2021 visiting my blogging friends and looking around to make some new ones. The world is a crazy place and social media is just unhealthy, I would rather spend it with content I love and a community that is filled with people that are awesome!
One other goal I have is to revamp Limabean Design...again. I mean get my name out, make ads, advertise more and just let people see the work I can do. I take pride in what I create and I would love to be able to do this more for the bookish and blogging community. So I am going to spend time this year, redoing my website, creating new Covers and just finding new and fun ways to create and sell stuff. I am even going to put up a COYER shop so you can get shirts or mugs, etc of all things COYER and maybe even some bookish stuff. All money collects from the shop will go towards making COYER even bigger and better in the coming years! 🙂
I have other goals I want to do but I think I will save that for another time. These few things are my most important, I am looking forward to seeing what the future (not just 2021) has in store, I know it will be crazy but I am ready for the wild ride.Michelle set some book resolutions for 2021, See what she is planning for the new year. Click To Tweet
What are you looking forward to in 2021?
Thanks for stopping by to Check out my recap of 2020 and what’s to come in 2021.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!