It’s a new year and it’s time for the Book Report. I might change the name for this but I am also planning to re-do the entire blog so I will figure it out when it gets to that point so for now, let’s chat about last month and what I plan for this month
This last month wasn’t a bad reading month, I read 17 novellas plus two more to finish out the year with over 50 books read. I wasn’t sure I was going to make it but once I found the Mistletoe Montana Series and binge read that for 17 days. Those books were hit or miss but over all I am glad I picked them up. Found a few new authors I plan to check it.
This month I want to get started on my Winter Reading List books plus checking out some of the authors I mentioned above. I am hoping this year will be a good book year.
I plan to join a few challenges besides COYER. You can see my sign ups for all the challenges below and I will update each month with how I am doing.
- [3 Dec] Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey ★★★★
- [3 Dec] Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey ★★★★★
- [3 Dec] Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [7 Dec] #Review Mistletoe Montana Books 1 – 3
- [7 Dec] Santa's Cookies (Mistletoe Montana #1) by L. Nicole ★★★★
- [7 Dec] Winter Vibes (Mistletoe Montana #2) by Frankie Love ★★★½
- [7 Dec] Her Christmas Soldier by Hope Ford ★★★
- [9 Dec] Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young ★★★★
- [9 Dec] The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young ★★
- [9 Dec] Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte ★★
- [9 Dec] Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
- [10 Dec] If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★★
- [10 Dec] The Toll by Neal Shusterman ★★★★
- [10 Dec] The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton ★★½
- [16 Dec] #Review ~ Mistletoe Montana Books 4, 6, 7, 8 (not sure what happened to 5)
- [16 Dec] His Big Package (Mistletoe Montana #4) by Jenika Snow ★★★★
- [16 Dec] His Snow Angel (Mistletoe Montana #6) by Tory Baker ★★★½
- [16 Dec] Stuffed (Mistletoe, Montana #7) by Lena Lucas ★★★★
- [16 Dec] His Christmas Promise (Mistletoe Montana #8) by Elisa Leigh ★★★
- [23 Dec] #Review ~ Mistletoe Montana Books 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- [23 Dec] Tangle My Tinsel by Winter Travers ★★★★½
- [23 Dec] Christmas Wish by Scarlett Winters ★★★
- [23 Dec] Sleigh Bride by Xavier Neal ★★★
- [23 Dec] Whiskey Holiday by Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez ★★★½
- [24 Dec] A Very Beechwood Christmas: Four Festive Magic Mini Mysteries from Beechwood Harbor by Danielle Garrett ★★★★
- [28 Dec] #Review ~ Mistletoe Montana Books 14, 15, 16 17
- [28 Dec] Nic's Candy (Mistletoe, Montana #14) by Aria Cole, Mila Crawford ★★★
- [28 Dec] Christmas Carol (Mistletoe Montana #15) by Jordan Marie
- [28 Dec] His Holiday Dare (Mistletoe Montana #16) by Amelia Wilde ★★★★
- [28 Dec] Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17) by Esther E. Schmidt ★★★★
Books I read
Favorite Book I read this month
This one had me cracking up and I am looking forward to finding more stories from this author!
This year I plan to stick with simple reading challenges, ones that count the books you read, that fall into the category of the challenge. My goal this year is to read more and I feel like these challenges will help. I am still looking through a few more to see if I want to join any other challenge but I also am not looking for prizes or anything just a fun way to motivate myself to read. 🙂
Winter Reading List Dec 21st to March 20th
You can find the original post HERE
- The Naturals
- Opium and Absinthe
- The Haunting of Brynn Wilder
- Seven Devils
- Elysium Girls
- Gideon the Ninth
- Wicked Saints
At the moment I haven’t read anything for COYER Winter. I might not be really getting into this challenge until March since I don’t have ARCs or any Ebooks I want to read right now at the moment.
I don’t have a set goal for COYER or for what I want to read, I just plan to see how the year goes and keep track on these posts with list of the books I read.
KU Challenge Update
My next two books I plan to read falls in this areas. So next month I will be keeping count and also listing all the books I read for this challenge.
My Goal for this challenge is to read at least 20 books
New Release Challenge Update
My goal for this challenge is 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!