Blogging, Bookish & Real Life News:
- Organizing post and writing down some details of things I want to do. It’s been a busy week so I wasn’t able to get much blog stuff done but I am ok with that, I should have stuff soon after labor day.
- COYER Ends this week and it’s been so great. I didn’t really participate as much as I wanted but I still didn’t do too bad. I have the last twitter party today at 4pm est. If you are around twitter stop by and get some hints about what we plan to do for Winter COYER! 🙂
- Busy week last week – cheerleading, dentist, birthday, packing, lawyer and cheerleading.
- The Kittens celebrated their first birthday on Thursday! They got lots of toys and a scratching post. They got extra love and kisses and I am pretty sure they didn’t want any of that just the toys. 🙂
- The kids are spending their last week of freedom at the shore house with my parents. I will be heading back down again on Thursday for the last time this summer. I am sort of happy about it and sad, happy because I love the routine and sad because I love it down there.
- You might have noticed Lawyer above, it’s all good, its something that I had talked about a couple months ago and finally we are almost done. Next month we get a fresh start and are looking forward to it. We are told that it was the best thing for us to do and the right decision for us. I have no regrets and glad we finally took a step to getting in a better place. (this has a lot to do with all my depression and disappearing)
- Saturday we spent the day in this cute little place called Smithville. I found the best tea shop and got some loose tea that I plan to make iced tea with. While I was walking around I had an delicious Zombie Blood Orange Iced Tea, It was so good I went back and got another one. 🙂
- Design work is keeping me very busy and I am going to show you the cover I was working on from last week, I think I mentioned it. I think it came out great and the book is currently available for purchase, I have heard really great things about it. You can find the info HERE
I was contacted by a company that sells some pretty cool shirts and bags. If you want to purchase anything you can use my promo code MYLIMABEANDESIGNS20 which is good for 20% off anything in the store, no minimum, and can be used unlimited times, I love bags so I see a few I want to get. https://literarybookgifts.com
Last Week on the Blog:
- [25 Aug] Trickery (Curse of the Gods, #1) by Jaymin Eve, Jane Washington ★★★★★
- [26 Aug] Slow and Steady, it’s my new normal, except this week, this week was crazy ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Coming soon in September
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
The Curse of the Gods might be one of my favorite series and I know they have two more books but so far I am seriously loving them. Trickery is my first 5 star review this year, the rest of the series is coming in as a 4 but still amazing just a few slow spots. The Looking Glass Wars is soooo good but just haven’t had time to get back into it, I am hoping to get a few chapters read this weekend.
What I grabbed
If you haven’t grabbed the Realms and Rebels yet you must, it’s 22 Reverse Harem stories and it’s only 99¢, it’s an awesome deal not sure how long it’s going to last at that price so make sure to snatch it up now.
The owl crate Jr this month is actually one I wanted to read but my daughter is currently reading it. The Owl Crate box for me had a book in it that I already had but I might give the other one I have away. It happens like that sometimes if you have more than one book box at the same time.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!