I asked a few of my favorite bloggers to give me a list of books that they recommend for your summer reading list. As always I got a awesome mix of some really amazing books. I hope this will make your summer reading more enjoyable as you feel the sand between your toes and the sun on your face.
Summer Reading Suggestions by Becca @ The Bookkeeper’s Apprentice
I’m really lucky. As a Pre-K teacher, I work hard with three, four, and five year olds through the fall, winter, and spring. But when summer rolls around, I’m on vacation, and I have extra time to read!
A vacation is a great time to read books you just haven’t gotten to yet, whether they are recent popular novels or older (and enormous) classics. Here are ten books I would recommend you pick up this summer. There’s one by the Queen of Crime perfect for reading under the sun, a few I read and loved for classes and loved, and a couple more modern books that I think more people should read!
- Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Popular Crime by Bill James
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
See more of Becca @ The Bookkeeper’s Apprentice
Give her a follow
Thanks for stopping by to check out Becca’s Guest Post
Have a great day and Happy Reading!!!