I asked a few of my favorite bloggers to give me a list of books that they recommend for your summer reading list. As always I got a awesome mix of some really amazing books. I hope this will make your summer reading more enjoyable as you feel the sand between your toes and the sun on your face.
Summer Suggestions by Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews
I was so happy when Michelle said she needed guest posts about our favorite summer reads! I truly enjoy light hearted romances in the summer, nothing heavy, and also books that are on the shorter side. I think it’s because I’m on vacation, and I read enough long, dark, or heavier books during the rest of the year.
Here’s a list over some of my favorite summer reads:
- Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17660565-her-sexiest-mistake
- The whole ‘Lucky Harbor’ series by Jill Shalvis: https://www.goodreads.com/series/50414-lucky-harbor
- The ‘Whiskey Creek’ series by Brenda Novak: https://www.goodreads.com/series/77364-whiskey-creek
- The Other Side of Us by Sarah Mayberry: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15803208-the-other-side-of-us
- The Best Man (Blue Heron #1) by Kristan Higgin : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15803757-the-best-man
- The Canterbury Sisters by Kim Wright: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22892109-the-canterbury-sisters
- ‘The Kowalski Family’ series by Shannon Stacey: https://www.goodreads.com/series/52698-kowalski-family
- Heartbreaker’s Bet by Donna Cummings: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28153132-heartbreaker-s-bet
- The ‘Finding Me’ series by Michelle Mankin: https://www.goodreads.com/series/171427-finding-me
- The ‘Jackson: Girls’ Night Out’ series by Victoria Dahl: https://www.goodreads.com/series/128896-jackson-girls-night-out
What these all have in common is that they are quite light-hearted, not too long. They are sweet, some quite hot, and even if the stories are light, there is still substance to them, with characters that can carry the story and the plot forward.
If you try out any of my summer recommendations, I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I did! Hopefully, you are also having some nice, warm weather right now, able to appreciate summer and a good read at the same time.