Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog, Books & Real Life:
I can’t believe October is almost over! I am almost glad this year is almost done. This hasn’t been my year but it is what it is.
This was a busy week, I didn’t realize it until Thursday. My husband is in a wedding this weekend and we had the rehearsal dinner Thursday and the wedding on Saturday. I wont make the church because I have the kids until my mom gets here but it should be a nice night and I can’t wait to see my husband in the tux, he insists he looks GOOOOD! 🙂
I didn’t do a lot of reading this week, I did a lot of watching. It has come to my attention that Starz has one of my favorite shows EVER! I haven’t seen it in YEARS! Has anyone ever heard of The Young Riders? It was a western show with extremely handsome pony express riders. First time I was introduced to Josh Brolin and Stephen Baldwin. Honestly loved the show and had a major crush on Gregg Rainwater, the handsomest Indian ever! 🙂 I absolutely loved this show and it has brought back so many memories, I can’t stop watching. I plan to binge watch the entire 3 seasons and then binge watch it again…yes I loved it that much! I love all of them so much! I can’t even explain how much I enjoyed this show. I still find all those guys to be still as handsome as ever.
The read-a-thon on Saturday was so fun and I was able to make it until about 2:30 and read 2 and a Half books. Not to bad, I was proud of myself. It was more relaxed for me this time since I spent a lot of time reading and less time roaming about. I did cheer one a few read-a-thon friends but I think in April I plan to do that again. Really need to read for full days more often.
Want to take a moment to Thank all of those that participated in my Monster and Book Guest post! You ladies did an amazing job and thank you for stopping by to comment on those that commented on your posts. It’s one of my favorite guest posts and you never disappoint with your awesome recommendation and posts.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [24 Oct] The Bogeyman with Carol @AVoraciousReadr ~ Monster and Book Guest Post
- [25 Oct] Tasks and Things 🙂 ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [25 Oct] The Legend of the Pumpkin Thief by Charles Day Blog Tour
- [26 Oct] Banshee with Brandee @BookwormBrandee ~ Monster and Book Guest Post
- [27 Oct] Demons with Barb @boxermommyreads ~ Monster and Book Guest Post
- [28 Oct] Headless Horseman with Michelle (that’s me) ~ Monster and Book Guest Post
- [29 Oct] A Stolen Kiss (Stolen Royals #1) by Kelsey Keating ★★★★
- [30 Oct] Um…Wait…October is over, already? ~ WIR & TSP
- [30 Oct] 2016 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT ~ Month 10
What you might see this week:
- Halloween ~ Ghost Story
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post
- Task it Tuesday
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Monthly Rewind
- Review Beauty and the Clockwork Beast
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!