It is now over!
I made myself a nice reading spot only to lose it to the animals, husband took the kids to the movies, enjoyed my reading time alone, drank lots of coffee, eat yummy snacks, gained two reading companions only to lose one to sleep and the other got in trouble by daddy, was told by my son “I’m not really a reader, I’m just doing this with you because I love you so much”, took some breaks and seriously enjoyed the day.
WOW that was so much fun 🙂 I lasted 19 hours, A lot longer than I thought I would, I almost made it to the 20 hours but I read the same page 4 times and still didn’t know what was going on, I figured it was time to call it a night. My eyeballs are killing me but I had a blast. I also learned a lot by doing this and will be able to organize myself much better for the next one in October. I seriously had a blast.
Ok so now someone needs to tell me how to get out of read-a-thon mode, all I want to do is READ!!!!
These are the books I am reading:
- Young Houdini: The Magician’s Fire by Simon Nicholson (Physical Book)
- Young Houdini: the Demon Curse by Simon Nicholson (eArc)
- The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett (Physical Book)
- The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond (Physical Book)
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz (Physical Book)
Books I read:
The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett~ Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz~
- Young Houdini: The Magician’s Fire by Simon Nicholson ~ Ended at Page 119 of 232
Favorite Picture of the 24 hours:
Thank you to everyone that cheered me on, it really helped me out a lot.
Really, next time I am going the whole 24 hours and doing it for charity 🙂
Have a great day! and Happy Reading