On the blog:
I will be spending most of today visiting and blogging. I am excited to have read so much this week!!! I feel like I haven’t read anything since the new year started so it was nice to finally read a bunch of stuff, even if they were short, reads. Now I just need to get my blog two weeks ahead, still working on that. 🙂
I am trying to get some new design stuff done. I want to make planner stickers and/or designs for blogging that I might sell on my Etsy shop (I have some really cool ones in mind) but I am looking for a good sticker place that isn’t that expensive to have some printed but others will be just a download. Sort of tired of seeing everyone else do exactly what I can do, sorry if that sounds rude but I am a bit down on myself for letting things slip through my fingers when I know I am capable of doing that stuff. 22 years of Graphic Design, I think I should be able to do a lot of things. Have to stop holding myself back, for whatever reason and thinking I am not good enough. 🙂
In Real life:
This week it snowed 8 inches…that was fun and it was my son’s 12th Birthday. It actually snowed on his birthday so he got a snow day. We waited until Saturday and we went for Lunch, not a shitty breakfast (that’s Easter) to the Rainforest Cafe. My son loves it so it’s worth it! 🙂 Otherwise the week was very quiet. I have trained myself so well with keeping my planner organized that I went one week without it and I am so confused and lost. I have been feeling so out of sorts and I blame it on my lack of using my planner last week. I am loving how organized it makes me and it only makes me more determined to not let that happen again. 🙂
What I’m Watching:
Well I finished Bones…I am all caught up and even was able to watch what is available for Season 12 (the final season) YES, I will admit I started over once I was done and I am not sorry. I really do love that show. I am finally finishing up Fuller House and will move onto something else. One thing that I am love is FaceOff on SyFy is back, it’s the competition of special effects makeup artists. I love this show and find it amazing what they can make. It’s a WWE night, so tonight we will be watching a PPV! 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [6 Feb] Cover Characteristic ~ Rainbow
- [7 Feb] It’s still a mess ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [8 Feb] Romeo and What’s Her Name by Shani Petroff blitz
- [9 Feb] 12 Books I am determined to read this year ~ Bookish Conversation
- [10 Feb] King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier ★★★★½
- [11 Feb] My To-Be Read List ~ Feb 2017 Winner is….
- [12 Feb] Book, Snow and a Birthday ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Cover Characteristic ~ Hearts
- Task it Tuesday ~ I slight change with more to come
- Parker by Jillian Quinn blitz
- Review Tyrant by T.M. Fraizer
- Favorite Friday 5 – Intro Post
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
- The Supernormal Sleuthing Service by Gwenda Bond & Christopher Rowe
- Monsters Unleashed by John Kloepfer
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!