Blogging News and Bookish News:
Last week I said I was fixing my Goodreads….Well…on Goodreads you can make shelves that are similar to the Want to Read/Read/Currently Reading. I had a shelf called Have so I can keep track of all the books I have. I wanted to change it to “have shelf” and make a new one called “have ebooks”. For some reason it wasn’t letting me change the name so I made it back into a regular shelf changed the name and switched it again to an exclusive. HOLY CRAP! I totally messed everything up! I honestly have no idea what happened. Almost all of my shelf books went into the READ shelf and I had to go through over 500 books to figure out what the heck I hadn’t read yet. I am still not done because now that I have it separated I am noticing a LOT of books are missing. I’ve already done so much and now have so much more to do but it feels so good to be getting organized.
I have still been a pretty good week ahead with blogging but visiting, I’m still working on. At the moment the only things I can manage is Sundays but I am trying to find a way to fit it into my schedule. The only time I can visit is after work. At work I don’t get lunch and I am not allowed on the internet to do anything personal so by the time I leave, I have to get the kids, do homework, cook dinner, clean up and at that point it’s about 8 and I still need to find time to read, design and visit. Once school is over I should have the time but I thank all that still visit me even if I haven’t had a chance to stop by you. I appreciate it and please believe I am not doing it intentionally I really just don’t have enough time in a day but I am working on it. 🙂
COYER SIGN UP IS LIVE!!!
If you haven’t joined COYER in a while this is the COYER to check out! If you never participated in a COYER? Well this one is going to be EPIC! So much fun stuff! 5 years of goodies included. I can’t wait for it to start and I now have to start planning!!!
Next weekend I wont have a Sunday Post since I will be away for my Birthday Weekend. My Birthday falls on Memorial Day the 28th this year.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [16 May] #bingewatchersclub ~ Finished one and now the list
- [17 May] How does my garden grow? I can’t wait for Tomatoes!
- [18 May] Kristy's Great Idea (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #1) by Raina Telgemeier, Ann M. Martin ★★★★
- [20 May] Goodreads, Blogging and #COYER~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Task it Tuesday
- My COYER Sign Up Post
- Miss Wilton’s Waltz Review
- Review Wolves & Daggers
- Review of My TBR Book
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
Wow did I get all of those? 😉
Clicking over covers will take you to Gdodreads.
Off the Blog Updates:
- Once Upon a Time the sky had a round object that was bright and warm, it made flowers bloom and birds sing. It is now gone and in it’s place wet stuff falls from grey depressing cotton balls. We all had to buy canoes…The End. I’m pretty sure it is going to rain for the rest of my life.
- This Monday is the two week appoint for my daughters foot doctor. I am hoping it will be good news but she told me on Friday that the other foot is a little painful if you touch that area. My poor baby girl.
- Pokemon Community Day was Saturday so my son and I went out..in the rain…and got ourselves a Shiny Charzard. He was so happy and we are looking forward to the next one.
- We celebrate our Birthdays this coming weekend. My husbands is on the 25th and mine is the 28th. We aren’t doing anything special but going to the Duke House for the weekend. It’s back to the shore house!
- I am still worried about leaving the kittens. I know our sitter will take care of them but I am still worried because they are so young.
- I’m a nut for Royal Weddings so of course I was up early to watch. Harry is adorable and I am so happy for him. She looked so elegant. It was like watching a Fairytale.
- The kittens are officially in our house 3 months. I feel like we have had them longer. They are doing very good and warming up to all of us nicely. We are giving them lots of cuddles and kisses, they even will snuggle next to us and fall asleep. It’s very hard to get stuff done with them in the house. When the 3 of them play (Dexter too) it’s like cuteness overload. You can keep up with them on instagram @TheParsonsPets
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!