Short up date since I am going to go back to setting up a few posts and doing some stuff around the house. The next week or two will be light on the blog and I might not be around much. Julia’s softball officially starts on the 8th of April so she has practice all week. Plus Scot is coach so he needs to be more focused on that which means a lot of stuff around here I need to do since he wont be able to help as much but also with practice is Ryan’s Therapy at night it’s just crazy busy. Ryan’s therapy officially ends on April 10th so that will make things a little easier since I don’t attend practice only games, that will free up more of my time. So please excuse the light posts and my absence while I get through this next week or two.
What I’m Watching:
On Friday I finished season 12 of Bones. I watched the entire series in 3 weeks straight through. The season finally was on Tuesday so I really timed it perfectly. I am not sure what I plan to watch next. I still think maybe Supernatural but right now I am binge watching all things WWE. Today is Wrestlemania, I am sort of excited about it, more to spend the night with the family.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [27 Mar] The Titanic Mission (Flashback Four, #2) by Dan Gutman ★★★★
- [28 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Author’s I’m Dying to meet
- [30 Mar] Recapping the Month ~ Monthly Rewind March 2017
- [31 Mar] Monthly Book Report March
- [1 Apr] My To-Be Read List April Voting
- [2 Apr] Going to be light the next week or two ~ WIR & TSP
- [2 Apr] #2017HW Reading Assignment 1st Quarter Report Card
What you might see this week:
- Currently I’m……#3
- Task It Tuesday….it’s back with more info and lots of planning.
- #Wishlist ~ Let’s see those books
- Review The Vicar’s Daughter
- Bookish Chat ~ Ebook or Physical?
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
Wearing the Cape is not the full book, it’s the first 13 chapters but it was free 🙂 All these books were free at the time. Make sure to check the price before one-clicking.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!