Blogging News and Bookish News:
Not sure if you noticed but I went on a hiatus, I am sort of still on it but plan to take things a little slower so I don’t get overwhelmed again. I have OCD and Anxiety and it really stinks, when I get overwhelmed it causes self doubt and depression. The only way for me to handle it, is to just stop everything and let the obsession pass then I can slowly restart again at a better pace and find my balance. I am still working on the balance but at the moment I am feeling better. Plus I can’t stop blogging, I found a better pace for doing it and I am happy about it but I am still taking it very slow.
I plan to do most of my blogging on Friday and Saturday. Which means if I don’t get all my posts done. OH WELL! I just wait until the next weekend. So far it has been working and I enjoyed this last Friday writing a review and also setting up this post, my TBR List Post and started my Task it Tuesday Post. The Binge Watchers will return not this week but next week. I’m still working on getting back to watching something new. At the moment, i’m still binge watching Hawaii Five-0 and the Twilight Zone.
I should be back in full blogging mode by May 19th (which is when the sign up post for COYER goes LIVE) but for now I will be around and have some posts. I knew I would have this little set back at some point, I think every blogger goes through something whether it’s big or small. After 5 years I am glad it wasn’t something longer but I am glad Berls and I teamed up when we did because I couldn’t get through this hiatus without her on the blog. 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [30 Apr] Just a Few Innkeeper Chronicles #audioreview
- [30 Apr] Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [30 Apr] Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [30 Apr] One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [1 May] Task it Tuesday | Setting up my blog #bujo #taskittues
- [2 May] Bubbly Berls Babbles about Book Links
- [3 May] Clutch by J.A. Huss ★★★
- [5 May] Berls’s My TBR List Voting May 2018
- [5 May] My To-Be Read List ~ It’s May, Let’s Vote!!!
- [6 May] Sunday Post with Berls | Happy May!
- [6 May] I’m Back but taking it slow~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Task it Tuesday~ My Goodreads is a mess
- Series Review ~ The Dragons Gift Trilogy
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
Off the Blog Updates:
- My daughter had to back out of softball this year due to something being wrong with her foot. We are going to have a foot doctor take a look at it and hopefully it will be an easy fix.
- My son fractured his finger on Friday. He slammed it in the door trying to get to the Ice Cream Truck. Sadly he missed the Ice Cream Truck.
- The Kittens are doing very good. Still a little skittish around us but fitting in just nicely. They have only been here two months and I feel like it has been forever. They are a lot of fun to have at the house. You can keep up with them on instagram @TheParsonsPets
- I’ve been very busy at work and pretty much have taken home work every weekend. I think we are starting to slow down but I am not sure if that is really a good thing or not. I sort of like us busy.
- My external hard drive is DEAD! I lost a years worth of Client Jobs, Logos and other small things. I usually back up my back ups but just didn’t for some reason. Never thought it would happen. Lesson learned but it was a very hard lesson. It is what it is and I need to move on from it, I can always make some of the stuff over again or better. It just hurts.
- Design work has been going great, I recently finished series covers and going to start on the full wraps of them. I also have another cover image that was purchased and the author wants that as a series too. I am very excited. Still need help sharing my group so if you are interested in helping message me on Facebook if we are friends (if we are not, how come? Will only accept those I recognize, so spammer people, don’t even try it) or twitter and I will tell you how to help. (ps I have a pinned post on Twitter you are welcome to retweet)
- Tonight is a WWE PPV, I used to be excited about watching them but now I prefer NXT which is the minor league version of the main rooster but 100 times better. We will still watch the PPV but I will probably read at the same time! 😀
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!