Real Life News:
I hope you are sitting down…this was a normal week, nothing crazy happened and it was just a regular week…WHAT! That never happens! Thursday my husband I went out to dinner since we haven’t been out alone in a rather long time. It was a nice evening the food was delicious and after dinner we walked around Target. This is I assume what adults do after dinner, lol. We braced for a crazy storm that didn’t happen the temp was just way to warm. The second part of it was suppose to be a snow mess but instead it’s going to be some serious rain and wind with a temp drop to around 17 to -7 so it will be complete ice for at least two days. I honestly prefer snow over ice…it is easier to get rid of and still dangerous but not ice dangerous. Thankfully the kids are off on Monday but my husband and I should have an interesting commute.
Starting planning our trip to Florida and super excited for the drive. I am rather sad that we wont be able to visit universal, I wanted to see the wizarding world but for a family of 4 it’s about $800. I can’t justify paying that much to see the park especially when the kids really don’t go on rides. They would like the ones universal has but not the islands of adventure, either way it is really expensive. We are bummed but I think the universe is telling me to just go and relax. That is something I just don’t know how to do.
What I am watching:
I was planning to watch a show with my husband but even with a normal week we just didn’t have time. I still binge watched the last season of Bones…again.
Goodreads says I am 1 book behind, Goodreads needs to relax it’s still January.
I wasn’t able to blog as much this week but today I am planning to do a few posts and spend some time visiting. Sundays are my favorite to visit and catch up on all of your week.
Next weekend I am planning to do the 24 in 48, I haven’t done this one before. As much as I think it will be easy I am sure I will have a few distractions but it will be nice just to have a weekend to just read! Now I just need to make sure to finish all my adulting stuff during the week.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [14 Jan] #bingewatchersclub ~ 2019 Binge Watchers
- [15 Jan] Task It Tuesday! ~ 2019 Time to get some stuff done! #Taskittues
- [16 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Sounds kinda creepy!
- [17 Jan] Read Me Romance Last Week | Rolling the Dice by Alessandra Torre
- [17 Jan] Rolling the Dice by ★★★
- [18 Jan] #FitReaders ~ January 5 – 11
- [19 Jan] Just a Few Original Sin books by Huss & McClain
- [19 Jan] Sin with Me by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Angels Fall by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Flesh Into Fire by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Passion Rising by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [20 Jan] It was a NORMAL Week! That’s Weird ;P ~ WIR & SP
- [20 Jan] Sunday Post with Berls | Super Tired
What you might see this week:
- 24 in 48 Readathon ~ My Reading Plan
- Review The Transparency Tonic (Potion Masters #2) by Frank L. Cole
- Review ~ LifeL1k3 by Jay Kristoff ~ My TBR List Review
I was able to finish Potions Master book this week and have a review for it ready for the blog tour this week. It was a cute book and I can’t wait for the next book. Such a fun series.
LifeL1k3 so far is ok, I just started so I really don’t have a solid option yet. I do like the 3 characters at the moment that I meet so it might be something I enjoy.
The Magic Misfits according to my daughter was just a great book that she needed me to order book two so she can start it this weekend so I got it on Friday. It’s good because I wanted to read it also so I planned to purchase it anyway. I have two other books I got this week but I didn’t post them since they are from the Owlcrate boxes and I don’t want to spoil it for anyone that didn’t get it yet so I will post those next week. My daughter got some cute stuff in the Owlcrate Jr Box but the Owlcrate box for me had one of my most anticipate books for this year in it and I almost cried, the book was just recently released too and has an exclusive cover for owlcrate. It’s stunning in person and I can’t wait to read it.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
Just for Fun:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!