Wishing all the Mom’s (human and furry babies)
a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Blogging News and Bookish News:
So I am officially done with this Hiatus! Yay! I am feeling like I am in a better place and ok with the organized chaos.
I am still working on some posts so this week might be a little light for me. My review for the Dragons Gift Trilogy went live this week and I reviewed all three books in one post, 5 Stars for the entire series!!! You might have to be careful reading it but I did do an overall at the end that didn’t have any spoilers so you can always skip to that.
While picking my TBR list meme books, I realized that most of my shelf books aren’t on Goodreads. Then I noticed I had 500+ books on my TBR Shelf. I couldn’t even tell you what most of them are. So I decided for my Task it Tuesday meme that I would tackle my Goodreads shelves and make them a little more organized. I actually took off about 400 books from my To Read shelf, some of them I had no idea what they were or how they even got on the shelf. I plan to reorganize all those shelves, add new ones and get better linked with what is on my kindle and physical shelves. I am not sure about you but I use Goodreads almost every day, a few times a day. I also wanted to add some reviews into Goodreads that I might have missed. Someone told me they do quick reviews when they finish reading on Goodreads like just an overall of the book. I actually like that idea because it will give me time to write the review and gather my thoughts.
Sign Up for COYER goes live May 19th and the challenge starts on June 9th.
This will be our biggest challenge! So many fun things planned. I can’t wait for you all to see the details.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [7 May] Just a Few Misters #audioreview
- [7 May] Mr. Perfect by J.A. Huss ★★★★
- [7 May] Mr. Romantic by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [7 May] Mr. Corporate by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [7 May] Mr. Mysterious by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [7 May] Mr. Match by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [7 May] Mr. & Mrs. by J.A. Huss ★★★★★
- [8 May] Task It Tuesday! ~ My Goodreads is a mess #Taskittues #bloggiesta
- [9 May] Fledge by J.A. Huss ★★★★
- [10 May] 5 Star Series #Review ~ The Dragon’s Gift Trilogy by Jasmine Walt & May Sage
- [11 May] Turtles All the Way Down by John Green ★★★½
- [12 May] Michelle’s May 2018 Winner #MyTBRList
- [13 May] The Boot, End of Hiatus and Mother’s Day ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Binge Watchers Club ~ The Updated List
- I am working on a few reviews so they might pop up this week.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
I was a very good girl but I also asked for books for Mom’s Day so I will probably have new to share next week! 🙂
Off the Blog Updates:
- Took my daughter to the foot doctor this week and she has something with a very long name. Basically a bone in her foot is bigger than normal and it’s rubbing on a tendon causing both to be inflamed and painful. She is currently in a Cam Boot for 6 weeks to see if we can get the pain and rubbing to stop. The Doctor sees her again in two weeks to see how it’s going and to find out if it will be 6 weeks or longer. Also what to do next if that doesn’t work.
- Going to Breakfast with the family this morning and then I am not sure. It’s going to rain a lot today so it might be a sit inside and read or play Star Stable kind of day.
- I will also be around later today to comment back and visit.
- Looking forward to going to the shore for the first time this year on Memorial Weekend but this will also be the first time the kittens will be alone for a few days with a sitter coming twice a day to check on them. I am a nervous wreck to be honest.
- My Son’s finger is looking better and we decided it’s best for us to just buy Ice Cream because apparently running out the door to catch the Ice Cream truck is dangerous.
- WORK IS FINALLY SLOW but now it’s boring and I wish it was sort of busy again.
- Finally switched out all our winter clothes to summer clothes….it better not snow!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!