This was a slow reading month, I am so disappointed with myself and how many books I read and reviewed! For a book blogger, I don’t have a lot of book reviews, lol. I plan to read a few novellas in the next couple of days to try and bring my numbers up and hopefully give myself a buffer for reading. I think I am stressing because I don’t have any reviews for the blog and it’s causing me to stress over finding other things to fill it. Well lets hope this next month is different, a little shorter with only 28 days but I will be reading as much as I can. I really need a 24 hour read-a-thon to get my reading jumpstarted, lol.
Clicking on images takes you to goodreads!
Books I read this month
- King by T.M. Frazier
- Tyrant by T.M. Frazier
- Big rock by Lauren Blakely
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
Books I grabbed this month
- [6 Jan] The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young ★★★★
- [11 Jan] Desperate Measures by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [18 Jan] Wanting My Stepsister by Alexa Riley ★★½
- [20 Jan] Bend (Vegas Heat Book 1) by Molly McLain, Dana Lamothe, Ellie McLove ★★★★
- [26 Jan] Too Late by Colleen Hoover ★★★★
- [28 Jan] Big Rock by Lauren Blakely ★★★★
What I hope to read next month
Embers is a re-read so I want to try to read that one slowly throughout the month so next month I can start on the next book in the series. The books are VERY long so I think they might take me some time. The Bone Witch is pretty good but I had to stop this month to read my TBR List book so I am hoping to finish this one this month, it was a little slow. I might be squeezing in a few novellas to create a buffer for reviews, since the reading is a little slow I need to read quick books to get my backlog up and reviews posted.It's Because Reading's January Book Report 2017 Click To Tweet
How was your month in reading & books?
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!