Last month was a pretty good reading month for me! WHAT! Like I haven’t been able to say that in a rather long time and I hope it keeps up, I have been making sure to squeeze in some super steamy reading and I think that might have helped. I love my MG and YA but my taste in reading has changed a bit to enjoy some steamy and epic fantasy reads and I love when that happens.
This month is a short one, obviously, so I was hoping to get in some shorter reads to make my goal of about 5 this month also.
My reading challenges are going ok but I must be honest that I never count Jan when it comes to starting the year. I always think of Jan as the getting ready for the year month. Like the month we try and get out shit together before actually starting the year for real. I think I am ready to get this year started and heading in the direction I want it to.
- [8 Jan] Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett ★★★½
- [15 Jan] The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton ★★½
- [16 Jan] The Seeking Serum (Potion Masters, #3) by Frank L. Cole ★★★★
- [20 Jan] Just a Few Shelby Nichols books I Read with Stormi #COYER buddy Read
- [20 Jan] A Midsummer Night's Murder by Colleen Helme ★★★★
- [20 Jan] Marked for Murder by Colleen Helme ★★★★½
- [25 Jan] #Review Update ~ There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
All about the books
Book I read
Books I grabbed this month
I may or may not have grabbed quite a few books this month! lol sorrynotsorry 😉
880 pages so far this year. I am hoping to give more details as the year goes. I really want to keep track of my books.
I will update next month but as a reminder this is my challenge goals for this year
2020 Bookish Resolutions
- Finish 3 Trilogies
- Goodreads Goal ~ 60 Books
- Read 25 Physical Books already on Shelf (before 2019)
- Read for at least an hour a day
- Have at least 2 posts a week
- Stay at least one week ahead
- Write in my 5 year journal every day
- Lose 20 lbs before July
- Eat healthier and clean
- meal plan
- mediate at night.
Read these 12 books before the end of the year
- The Grace Year
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January
- The Merciful Crow
- The Priory of the Orange Tree
- Wicked Saints
- The Candle and the Flame
- Missing, Presumed Dead
- Gideon the Ninth
- Kinds of the Wyld
- I hope you get this message
2020 Reading Assignment Spring Semester
Professor Author Luv ~ Advanced Level – 3 books a month
Professor Genre ~ Beginning Level – 1 book a month
Book Box Books
Professor Mix-It Up ~ Beginning Level – 1 book a month
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back
- We Hint the Flams
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!