Seriously at some point I will get that reading bug back, for now I am just going to finish out the year and do better planning with my reads. I am a list girl and I need a list of books that I want to read each month and push myself to read like that. I also think I miss challenges, they always made me read. Next year I might start doing those again.
The 24 hour readathon helped me remember why I love reading but I need to get that momentum back. I am hoping to push myself for the rest of the year but I am also going to change my goodreads challenge lower because I really am sad I wont be hitting 50 books this year.
Books I read this month
Books I grabbed this month
- [8 Oct] Just a Few Arc of Scythe Books I DEVOURED
- [8 Oct] Scythe by Neal Shusterman ★★★★★
- [8 Oct] Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman ★★★★★
- [10 Oct] You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1) by R.L. Stine ★★★
- [27 Oct] Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young ★★★★
- [30 Oct] Trick or Treat by ★★★★
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!