Berls @ Fantasy is more fun and I are recapping 2015
and looking ahead to 2016 the next 12 days.
Feel free to join us!
I’ll be sharing highlights month-by-month and giving you a peak at what’s ahead in 2016.
out with the OLD: 2015
This year has been a rough one in my real life and I am glad the year is over. I am looking forward to what I hope will be a better year for the blog and in real life. The name of my blog regardless of how long it is really states how I feel about life. I do love my children and husband but sometimes Because reading is better than real life. I hope you have enjoyed my blog so far and I hope you will stay around to see what is to come in the new year. With me you never know what you will get. I have ideas popping in and out of my head all the time so I am hoping 2016 will be productive all around.
in with the NEW: 2016
Lets recap the last few days
- All my original memes/feature will stay and will continue to get better
- I will attempt to give more original content
- I plan to continue to co-host and join challenges
- I am happy to be the host of Task it Tuesday (thank you Felicia)
- I plan to read what I want and clear off some of my shelfs
- Get those Netgalley and Edelweiss books read
- Remember to take a break every once in a while
- Get Limabean Designs moving and create awesome stuff for awesome bloggers.
- Be more creative
- Stop being a shitty blogger friend
- Meet those awesome bloggers at BEA in Chicago!!!!
- Keep my challenges updated
- Keep my Spreadsheet and goodreads updated.
- Join a new meme
- Start doing more Top Ten List posts because I love those.
- Be more organized (maybe even make a few pages to sell on etsy)
- Have fun!
Books I read this month:
Books I reviewed this month:
- [3 Dec] A Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story by A.J. York ★★★★★
- [4 Dec] Sword (Le Fay, #2) by Realm Lovejoy ★★★★★
- [7 Dec] The Billionaire's First Christmas (Winters Love #1) by Holly Rayner ★★★★½
- [9 Dec] The Christmas Cottage / Ever After by Samantha Chase ★★★★
- [11 Dec] A Cowboy's Christmas Reunion by Sasha Summers ★★★★
- [14 Dec] The Naughty List by Michael Fry, Bradley Jackson ★★★★½
- [16 Dec] Miss Kane's Christmas by Caroline Mickelson ★★★★
- [26 Dec] Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19) by Susan Mallery ★★★★
My Favorite Book this month:
Thanks for stopping by to Check out my recap of and what’s to come in 2016
Have a great day and Happy Reading