Berls @ Fantasy is more fun and I are recapping 2015
and looking ahead to 2016 the next 12 days.
Feel free to join us!
I’ll be sharing highlights month-by-month and giving you a peak at what’s ahead in 2016.
out with the OLD: 2015
This year I joined a few challenges as well as co-hosting a few of my own with friends. Of course we had COYER that was a blast this summer with a scavenger hunt and I totally failed at my other challenge the 2015 Reading Assignment. I did pretty good with the Bookish Resolutions. I am happy that we are getting both the 2015HW and BookishRes back again with a few changes. You have time to sign up still 2016HW HERE and Bookish Resolutions HERE. COYER is also starting soon but you can still sign up for that too. If you never did COYER that is ok because we are going back to basics. You can sign up for the HERE.
All my other challenges I did rather well, 2015 New Release, Netgalley and Edelweiss and Horror challenge. My only problem was that I didn’t keep up with them like I had hoped I would and my challenge page got very quiet. This year I plan to do a few of the same and maybe a few more.
in with the NEW: 2016
As of right now I am doing almost all the same as I did last year but I am looking for a few more to maybe do that will go together with Challenges I am already doing. Here is a list of what challenges you can expect from me to join in 2016 (for now)
- COYER ~ Of COURSE!
- 2016 Reading Assignment Challenge
- 2016 Bookish Resolutions
- 2016 New Release Challenge
- 2016 Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge
- Horror Reading Challenge
- Bout of Books
- 24 Hour Dewey Read-a-thon (still considered a challenge to me)
- March Take Control of your TBR Pile Challenge
- May Clean Sweep Arc Challenge
- Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon
Books I read this month:
Books I reviewed this month:
- [8 May] Dumb ways to Die! ~ APP #Reviews
- [11 May] Between by Megan Whitmer ★★★★½
- [15 May] Secrets & Surrender 3 by ★★★★★
- [21 May] Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward ★★★★★
- [27 May] Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz ★★★★½
- [29 May] #Review ~ Spelled by Besty Schow
- [30 May] The Wright Brother by Marie Hall ★★½
My Favorite Book this month:
Thanks for stopping by to Check out my recap of and what’s to come in 2016
Have a great day and Happy Reading