When the Sky fell on Splendor turned out to be a pretty awesome book. I really liked it. The haunting of Gillespie House was pretty good also, I should have a review for that soon. I am so excited to read Aurora Rising. My reading hasn’t been great but I am trying to get at least an hour of reading in a day and hoping to participate in the 24 hour readathon. That usually boosts my reading. fingers crossed
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed:
Challenges & Readathons:
Kim @Caffeinated Reviewer
SEVENTH ANNUAL #HOHOHORAT
This year the #HoHoHoRAT will beginning at 12:01 am Friday, November 8th and end Sunday November 17th at 11:59 pm in your time zone. That’s ten days of reading with two weekends wrapped in-between!
You have plenty of time to sign up but don’t wait! Let’s read all those fun Christmas books!
CAN YOU READ A SERIES IN A MONTH? Challenge is here again! The Sign Up is LIVE! So if you think you can read a series in a month! why not join us!
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [7 Oct] I’m ready to binge read… Can you read a series in a month? #signup
- [7 Oct] Can you read a series in a month? Challenge. Michelle’s Series Pick #seriesinamonth
- [8 Oct] Task It Tuesday! ~ Organized and Blogging Check #Taskittues #joinme
- [9 Oct] Just a Few Pregnancy Books I Read
- [9 Oct] 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver: The First Time Moms Pregnancy Guide by Jill Krause, Sara A. Robert MD ★★★
- [9 Oct] The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy by Vicki Iovine ★★★½
- [9 Oct] Pregnancy, Childbirth, And The Newborn (2016-5Th Edition) by Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler, Janelle Durham, April Bolding ★★★★
- [10 Oct] #FraterfestRAT Witch One Mini Challenge Giveaway
- [11 Oct] #FitReaders ~ Update October 1 – 5
- [12 Oct] #MyTBRL ~ October 2019 Winner
- [13 Oct] Sunday Post with Berls | Accepting my new normal
- [13 Oct] The Sunday Post ~ Slow down October!!! ~ Week in READview!
What you might see this week:
- I am currently working on posts so I am not sure how much I will get done but we do have posts this week.
Week in READview:
Real life & Blogging:
The weather is finally fall but this month needs to slow down a bit. I feel like I haven’t had a chance to enjoy October yet.
This week was pretty normal, follow up Doctor appoint for my husband after his ear tube surgery. We have to put meds in his ear and now his other ear is clogged. Poor guy is falling apart. I told him after 40 it’s all aches and pains lol.
Went to my daughters open house and it seems 6th grade is going to be so hard. It’s going to be a tough year for her and I am hoping they will offer tutoring so she can get some extra help.
I think I have strep and an ear infection. If it doesn’t go away by Monday I will be off to see the doctor. We are going Apple Picking today and I can’t wait to get my winesap apples, they are my favorite.
I am planning to get a few posts done after we get back from Apple Picking. I am still a bit behind but I am not going crazy. I will do posts when I can. I just need to get back to visiting which has been a struggle since I can’t seem to find time in my day to squeeze it in. I think I might start doing a comment, comment back for a while until I can find a better way to visit. Thank you to everyone that has stopped by to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!