Week in READview:
On & Off the Blog:
Why does January always seems so long. I feel like it’s been January for a year.
This week was busy but not crazy. Work has been a little slower than normal so it was a good week to catch up and we are starting to brain storm and give some ideas for promoting. I even might do a simple website for us so we can have a landing page for people to find all our information. We can eventually grow it as we can but we really just need some place to start so I am excited that I will get the chance to do that. Plus I have some great ideas of poster that we can make for the shop. I do love working there, I never thought I would like a place so much but I do.
I am off on Monday for an IEP meeting for my son. This will be his last IEP for school since he turns 18 next month. Next year he will go into the STAR program at his current school to learn life skills and they will even help him get a job. He will most likely live with me forever but I am totally ok with that.
Since I am off I am hoping to get some blogging done, I have a few posts I want to set up and also get scheduled so I am hoping I will have time on Today and Monday to do that.
I am in a weird reading mood. I put Master of Salt and Bone aside because I am not in a long romance mood. So I am switching to a long fantasy and will also be buddy reading with Berls. I am still trying to find my reading groove but right now it seems to be more of a mood than a groove 🙂
Read & Currently Reading:
Currently reading a chunky boy and want to start getting back into reading Manga, since I want to do something on Mondays so Mars Red seems like a good place to start. I am also looking forward to Ledge, Stacey McEwan is fantastic so I am excited to read her book.
What I grabbed this week:
Nothing, however I am over due for a trip to the book store! I have an independent by my work that I might go to this week.
What you might have missed:
- [24 Jan] Tell Me Something Tuesday: author/book playlists
- [26 Jan] Just Folking Around by Penny Reid ★★★★★
- [28 Jan] The Agathas by Kathleen Glasgow, Liz Lawson ★★★★
- [29 Jan] Sunday Post with Berls | January 29th 2023
- [29 Jan] The Sunday Post ~ January is the longest year ever! ~ Week in READview! 2021
- Read at least 4 of these books before the end of the year. They are a chunky bunch!
- A Declaration of the Rights of Magic by H.G. Parry
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Steward
- The Bone Ships by RJ Barker
- The Shadow of What was Lost by James Islington
- Seven Blades in Black by Sam Sykes
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Read 25 full length Physical Books over 300 pages (above books do not count for this resolution)
- The Agathas by Kathleen Glasgow, Liz Lawson
- Read 12 ebooks already on Kindle (before 2023)
- Start 3 series (any genre, including Manga)
- Review all Books read on Blog and/or Goodreads
- The Agathas by Kathleen Glasgow, Liz Lawson (blog)
- Have at least 7 blog posts a month, not including the Sunday Post.
- Jan – 4 posts
- Feb –
Just a reminder….
Need a new feature, meme or challenge you want to start but don’t feel like making a logo?
Well…Let me do it for you! For $7 I will make you the logo you need.
I’m also available to help you UPDATE YOUR BLOG DESIGN!
I can give you a complete redesign and fresh look!
Email me today for a quote….Limabean74@gmail.com!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!