I am so glad I read this because the guys in this book are 6 of my favorite. I loved everything about them. The fawning over Cassandra was a bit much but over all I would get excited when one entered a room. I went into this book expecting action and twists and turn, I got that and more. The over all story and the pace wasn’t that bad and I really enjoyed this enough to read the next two as soon as I was finished with this one because of the ending of each book left me wanting to know what happened next.
- Cassandra is likable but I wasn’t totally loving her. She was somewhat spunky but also need more of a build. She kind of didn’t seem against being with 6 guys and for someone that only knew their dad and two others that was a jump.
- I LOVED her best friend Everly, she was super cute and think she will be awesome for the rest of the story. 🙂 It was awesome that she didn’t see anything wrong with Cassandra and they had a cute sister/protective bond.
- Her father wasn’t my favorite person, rather mean and kept her hidden but he was a council member and should have been better to her and protecting her.
- The guys in the book are swoony. I wasn’t a fan of the nicknames they gave her but overall, I was very happy when showed up. Dante, Jacob, Hunter, Ryland, Zack and Chaz..***SWOON***
- The steamy scenes just sort of went by rather quickly. It didn’t have the slow build of sex and I can’t for the life of me remember if there was even a sex scene in this book or I am thinking of the next book, lol
- The world is interesting, because the changed ones are being killed the world is dying. It’s up to Cassandra and her handsome pirates to save the day.
- I can’t believe it ended like that!
Overall I really enjoyed the book. I thought the characters needed a little more build, especially Cassandra, she needed more personality. I enjoyed this enough to binge the next two so of course I HIGHLY recommend this book and the entire series! 🙂[inlinkz_linkup id=787469 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!