*peeks out* I think it’s finally over…..
In Real life:
Could that be a light at the end of the tunnel? I think it is! FINALLY all projects are complete and now it’s just softball and end of the school year. I am good with that! 🙂 My only stress now is financially and that has been a stress I’ve had for as long as I have been an adult, so I can say things are now back to normal. It feels so much better to know that even with practice and one game during the week, I am good with the schedule and can finally get back to getting stuff done. My son’s project was so fun to make and he loved it, I think we did a good job.
On the Blog:
Lots of changes coming…..more to content than to the actual blog, I just need to mix some stuff up because to me it’s getting stale. The design stays the same 🙂 Stop by on Wednesday to see all the changes that will be made. I am still working them out so I didn’t want to post it here!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [1 May] Recapping the Month ~ Monthly Rewind April 2017
- [2 May] Top Ten Gorgeous Book Covers on Books I didn’t really like (DNF) but still loved the cover! 🙂
- [4 May] Turner Street: The Cain Seed by R.S. Veira ★★★★½
- [5 May] April’s Monthly Book Report 2017
- [6 May] My To-Be Read List ~ Lets Vote ~ May
- [7 May] Back to normal & Big Changes ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Review ~ Recruit: Bodyguard #1 by Chris Bradford
- Top Ten Reading Wish List
- Just a Posted Note….Changes are coming but it’s all good! ~ Wednesday
- Currently I’m…
- Review Turner Street #3
- Five on Friday ~ Summer Reading Suggestions – Middle Grade
- My TBR List Winner
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
- Nothing because I was just too busy to look.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!