So last week I said I wasn’t going to do a post today but I TOTALLY LIED! I couldn’t not post, after this week. I needed to let you all know….
READING SLUMP IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
I am in such a mood to read it’s crazy, I haven’t felt like this in a long while. I actually read 4 books this week. They are MG books and really short but I think maybe that was what broke it and gave me that I want to read feeling again. I have 3 chapter book series that I want to continue so I might be ordering those books to keep in case another slump comes knocking at my door.
Also, I have NO MORE BOOKs ON MY NETGALLEY SHELF! I am at 100%!!! WHAT!!!!
As far as my goal for goodreads, I might be 2 books short unless I can grab a few more Chapter Books to get me to 70 but I am looking forward to setting next years goal pretty high. I want 2018 to be my year of reading all the books! 😉
This week was crazy, we had two packages stolen from our front porch, they aren’t suppose to put boxed on our front porch but UPS didn’t feel like going in the back of the house I guess. One of the packages, I called Target, and they are going to replace it for me and the other I am waiting on UPS but I plan to call that store also. On Thursday, I had gone out to re-purchase the stuff that was stolen but the one gift from Target I can just give my son after Christmas so it’s not a big deal. I spent all day on Thursday on the phone and with the local police. I will now be sending all packages to my husbands work and anything I don’t want him to know about to my work. 😉 lol
Here is what I read this week…
I will try to stop by your posts to visit today but I have a lot of food to cook today to prepare for tomorrow so if I don’t get the chance to stop by today I will during the week!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [18 Dec] 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom: Effective Discipline for Pre-K Through Grade 8, 2nd Edition by Thomas W. Phelan, Sarah Jane Schonour ★★★★
- [19 Dec] Our #AuthorLuv2018 Goals
- [20 Dec] #bingewatchersclub ~ Wait…..what did I binge watch?
- [22 Dec] 5 Favorite things about Christmas!
- [24 Dec] Happy Christmas Eve! ~ WIR & SP
- [24 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | Happy Christmas!
What you might see this week:
- This week is full of Out with the Old and In with the New. Check out 3 posts from me and 3 posts from Berls letting you know how the year was and what to expect in 2018! Starts Dec 26th to Jan 3rd.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!