Week in READview:
Off the Blog:
I have been busy with design work this week. I am planning to do this post every other week. Just because nothing exciting is really happening but if something does I will have a post. The last two weeks has been quiet but busy. Like one of those weeks where you do a lot of stuff but nothing to show for it.
This week I get my second shot and I am so excited and nervous. I am hoping I have no side effects and while I have no plans to change what I have been currently doing, I think I feel a little better going to the store or leaving the house if I need too.
Kids has spring break this week so I got to sleep in, YAY! But now it’s back to school work and back on my schedule. YAY!
The weather has been AMAZING! This week was so nice and even if it was a touch chilly at night, I had all the windows open and I LOVE IT. The breeze is lovely and the temp has been in the low and upper 60s with some days hitting 70 which I thought was a little too warm.
I am not two weeks ahead like I was before but I am hoping I will be this week. I am setting up my schedule for the week and need to start finding a better routine so I can be more productive. Easier said than done! 🙂
Read, Currently Reading, Next:
What I grabbed:
What I watched:
On Discovery+ I have been watching a series called Deadly Decades. I have watched two seasons of the 80s and now on the 90s, I am hoping they add more because they are really good. I am going to be so sad when it is over. I believe I am going to start watching Wynonna Earp this week. This weekend has been a WWE Wrestlemania weekend so that kept me busy.
What you missed:
- [5 Apr] Did you read a series in a Month? Link up to let us know!
- [6 Apr] Tell Me Something Tuesday: Where would you move?
- [8 Apr] How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole ★★★½
- [9 Apr] Books that Michelle couldn’t get into, part 1
- [10 Apr] My TBR List: April 2021 Results
- [10 Apr] #MyTBRL ~ April 2021 TBR Winner
- [11 Apr] Sunday Post with Berls | The one with Spring
- [11 Apr] The Sunday Post ~ Every Two Weeks ~ Week in READview! 2021
- [12 Apr] Men Love Witches by Danielle Garrett ★★★★★
- [13 Apr] Tell Me Something Tuesday Too Long?
- [14 Apr] Waiting on Wednesday ~ A Blade with Secrets
- [15 Apr] Betwixt by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [15 Apr] Bewitched by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [16 Apr] Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh ★★★★
- [17 Apr] Angel Falls by Colleen Helme ★★★★
- [18 Apr] Sunday Post with Berls | The one with the Grit
- [18 Apr] The Sunday Post ~ I totally forgot! ~ Week in READview! 2021
Challenges & Readathons:
Just a reminder….
Are you a blogger and need a new feature, meme
or challenge you want to start but don’t feel like making a logo?
Well…Let me do it for you! For $5 I will make you the logo you need.
I’m also available to help you UPDATE YOUR BLOG DESIGN, want a fresh look, new banner, feature logos, etc?
I can help you with that. I can give you a complete redesign and fresh look!
Email me today to get started or a quote….Limabean74@gmail.com!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!