Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Real life, Books & Blogging:
- So, like, what happened to this week? I swear on Thursday, I looked at the time and it was 10am and 4 hours later it was only 10:15am. It was like I time traveled and then it was Friday. With the kids ending school I sort of took a brief break but now that the kids are out I will have more time to read and just do my thing. It’s been a crazy half year. I can’t believe next week is July already. This year needs to SLOW DOWN!!!!
- Jasinda Wilder made one of my favorite songs into a book, The song is, Yours by Russell Dickerson, I have been waiting for someone to do that. I couldn’t help myself, bought it and read it in two days. It was really good. I did great on reading this week which might be the reason I didn’t get a lot done but with how weird my reading has been I think I am feeling it again now that COYER is back on. I decided that I will switch between ebooks and shelf books for the rest of the summer and just continue to read what I want.
- I am still very behind on blogging. I have been extremely unfocused when it comes to sitting and doing stuff. I have been very antsy lately but that could be because I feel like I have a ton of things I want to do but just can’t seem to find the energy to do half of it. The weekends at the shore will help for sure. It’s like mini vacations with fresh air and just lots of fun. I feel like I really need it. I also can do more blogging down there sitting on the deck. I can’t wait! 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [20 Jun] Summer Reading List ~ Suggestions by Becca @ The Bookkeeper’s Apprentice
- [21 Jun] Reviews & Organizing new Ideas ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [22 Jun] Summer Reading List ~ Lillian @ Mom with a Reading Problem
- [23 Jun] Summer Reading List ~ Suggestions by Kai @Fiction State of Mind
- [24 Jun] Summer Reading List ~ Audrey @ Ink and Page
- [25 Jun] My TBR List ~ Minor Review of Woman in the Walls
- [26 Jun] It’s like Time Travel ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Summer Suggestions Post
- Task it Tuesday
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post
- 2016HW Update poat
- Monthy Rewind – June
- My TBR List – July
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!