So this week I had a lot of fun planning and getting ideas for Limabean Designs. I am very excited about it and will share more when I have all the details worked out. There is a lot to do and I feel like I might be getting a little overwhelmed but I am trying to take my time and organize everything first.
This weekend we are at the shore again and I forgot all my paper work and my planner soI can’t work on anything until this week ,I am so mad. I did spend time this weekend reading and sort of relaxing so that was different! 😉 I wont be around much today so this is just really a quick update and I hope to get to some of your blogs, I am so sorry for being such a shitty blogger friend, I am really trying, real life just wont leave me alone.
Berls will be on the blog a lot this week again, I promise I will be back next month, just trying to get some stuff done while I have the time and Berls had a lot to share so I figured I would let her take the rest of July. August I have a few giveaways planned, I hope you will stop by to check them out.
Not sure if anyone catches my Monthly Rewinds, they will now be in the Sunday post at the end of the month. Found it kind of redundant to repeat stuff again, however, the book report will still be a once a month thing because I love that post. 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [17 Jul] Rhythm and Bluegrass by Molly Harper ★★★½
- [19 Jul] #bingewatchersclub Christmas Movies happened
- [20 Jul] Earls Just Want to Have Fun by Shana Galen ★★★★
- [21 Jul] No Limits by Lori Foster ★★★½
- [22 Jul] Sunday Post with Berls | Feeling energized!
- [23 Jul] A little overwhelmed but excited! ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Currently I’m 9
- Friday 5 MG Summer Recommendations
- My TBR List: The Supernormal Sleuthing Service: The Lost Legacy (The Supernormal Sleuthing Service #1)
by Gwenda Bond review
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!