Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
So I did some more HTML/CSS stuff and I would like to do over it all again. I realize this is going to take me some time and in the next couple of weeks I am going to pick one day to work on all HTML/CSS but so far I am happy with what I have done however I don’t want to waste every week doing this when I can do it at the same time as other tasks. Last week Reanna from Phantasmic Reads created a monster and I am now all about Trello. If you haven’t checked it out you must! Sign Up HERE! It is a great website to help organize anything and everything and I plan to take advantage of it. I even went as far as going Gold Membership to get more features. This could possibly make me the most organized person on the planet 🙂
My Task(s) this week:
- To figure out all the ins and outs of Trello
- Set up a Book Board with Monthly Lists and in each list post a book I want to read from my TBR on my kindle
- Set up the board for Post Ideas
- Set up the board for Posts.
- Add some stuff in for COYER Board.
I think I will leave it like that, I will be doing this for at least 3 weeks so check out next week how much I have accomplished and YOU must check it out 🙂
Tasks completed this week:
- Get those HTML/CSS codes learned. ~ Still working on it.
- Start a www.codecademy.com lesson over again. Did one run through going to do it again.
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky