Week in READview:
On & Off the Blog:
This week was a pretty normal week, I was busy with design work and my son got his second dose on Thursday. Since they approved Pfizer for 12-15 I was able to get my daughter an appointment on Monday. So soon the entire family will be vaccinated and I am super excited. Still not changing much of our routine but I feel so much better now about going out with every one.
For mom’s day I got a bunch of books, Super excited about them and then on Saturday, my daughter and I took a run to Barnes and Noble to grab some Manga. We are a bit obsessed and have no self control, I just love having books on my shelf. It was a good week to grab some new friends. Going on a bit of a ban now for at least a couple of weeks….maybe 🙂
The weather has been so freaking weird this spring. I have no idea what to wear and by the end of the week, it was finally more Spring. I am not looking forward to Summer but I am glad that the weather seems to be finding a middle ground.
I will be back to my regular schedule this week for blogging. I have a post to do for Monday and then on Monday will do the rest of the weeks blog posts plus working on design stuff. I am trying to keep myself busy. I still need to finish my blog and finish updating my resume. So much to do, so little time.
Read & Currently Reading:
Might Read Next:
No sure just yet, I might want to read The Invisible Life of Addie Larue since everyone keeps screaming about it. lol
What I grabbed:
What I watched:
Still watching My Hero Academia with my daughter and I love it. I am going to be so sad when we are done, or I might have to watch it again. I finished the Documentaries Sons of Sam and The Last Blockbuster. Both really good. I am thinking of starting the Anime Black Butler but I am not sure if I want to read the Manga first, during or after.
What you might have missed:
- [10 May] Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose ★★★★★
- [10 May] More or Less a Marchioness by Anna Bradley ★★★★★
- [10 May] Burning Bright by Melissa McShane ★★★★★
- [11 May] Tell Me Something Tuesday: Top 5 favorite books
- [12 May] Project Duchess by Sabrina Jeffries ★★★★
- [12 May] Lucky Suit by Lauren Blakely ★★★★
- [12 May] Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson ★★★★
- [12 May] Wanted and Wired by Vivien Jackson ★★★★½
- [12 May] Troublemaker by Linda Howard ★★★★
- [12 May] Charming Hannah by Kristen Proby ★★★★
- [12 May] Romancing the Scot by May McGoldrick ★★★★
- [12 May] Bayou Born by Hailey Edwards ★★★½
- [12 May] Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen ★★★★½
- [13 May] Dear Boy, by Paris Rosenthal, Jason B. Rosenthal ★★★★★
- [13 May] Nighty-Night by Leslie Patricelli ★★★★½
- [13 May] Press Here by Hervé Tullet, Christopher Franceschelli ★★★★
- [14 May] Getting Hot with the Scot by Melonie Johnson ★★
- [14 May] Heartstone by Elle Katharine White ★★★
- [14 May] Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan ★★
- [14 May] Cowboy Wolf Trouble by Kait Ballenger ★½
- [15 May] Cupid in a Bottle by Danielle Garrett ★★★½
- [15 May] Newly Wed and Slightly Dead by Danielle Garrett ★★★★
- [15 May] Couture and Curses by Danielle Garrett ★★★★
- [15 May] Wedding Bells and Deadly Spells by Danielle Garrett ★★★★★
- [16 May] Sunday Post with Berls | The one with the sick Dante
- [16 May] The Sunday Post ~ I still have no self control! ~ Week in READview! 2021
Just a reminder….
Are you a blogger and need a new feature, meme or challenge you want to start but don’t feel like making a logo?
Well…Let me do it for you! For $5 I will make you the logo you need.
I’m also available to help you UPDATE YOUR BLOG DESIGN, want a fresh look, new banner, feature logos, etc?
I can help you with that. I can give you a complete redesign and fresh look!
Email me today to get started or a quote….Limabean74@gmail.com!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!