Week in READview:
- Did you miss us last week? On Saturday the blog went down, it was suppose to be a routine maintenance but it turned into a nightmare that lasted until Tuesday. While I do like my host, he does has a tendency to go MIA for a while and not give updates on what is going on. When the blog did come back up it was from May 2020 but he was able to fix it, thank goodness and we are back in business.
- So last week you might have missed our NEW holiday hop we are hosting. If you are interested you can find the details and link below. We are very excited about it and hope to get more people to join in.
- So I was reading two books and I just sort of stopped reading. The holiday came fast and this is the first without my dad, so my focus was a little off. I like the book I was reading but it wasn’t catching my attention and I figured I would put it aside and try again another time. I am going back to the anthology I was reading and going to pick another book to start when I am done. So I didn’t have a TBR List review yesterday like I usually do but this year is stupid and I am just over it already.
- Thanksgiving was nice, My sister, mom and I split the cooking since we couldn’t be with the rest of the family (my moms side, it usually about 17 of us). It was a nice quiet day and we really had a nice night. Christmas eve and day are probably going to be quiet also, with just us again.
- I found the hardest part this year is going to be the present buying. I might have to actually go to a store and I am not very happy about that. I haven’t been to a store since March. With the numbers going up so high, I did most of my stuff on-line but the kids are at that age they don’t know what they want and I think a trip to target might be needed next weekend.
- The house is decorated! We didn’t put out a lot of the breakable stuff since Poppy Von Schweetz is so new and we skipped the Tinkerbell on the tree just incase (the tree is wired to the wall). So far she has been very good but we still have 25 days to go. *fingers crossed* Dexter was just standing there so I took him in the tree picture too! 🙂
- Going to spend the rest of the week finishing up design work and also doing a bit of blogging ahead. I know Berls has killed it with getting ahead, I am hoping to get a bit ahead but I plan to take off the last week of the year so I will have time to get my shit together and start the new year all ready and organized!
Restarting Kings of the Wyld, I had put this book aside for the can you read a series challenge and I can’t get it out of my head. So I want to read and finish it because it was fantastic and hilarious. I need to finish it. Krampus is very good so far and I stopped to read my TBR but again going to finish that. This year I seem to be the starter and not finisher of books. This year messed up my focus, I need to get back to living because I am not sure what I am waiting for to happen to start being a normal human again, time to get back to being a human regardless of what is going on in this world.
I did get a book this week but it was from the book box, I will save it for next week to give time for others to get it since it was sent out late and the post has been super slow.
Challenges & Readathons:
It’s almost time for a new COYER. Sign up will be live on December 2nd and this will be out biggest COYER yet!
We even plan to have a Facebook Live in the COYER group just because it’s that big and we want to be able to explain
and have all your questions answered!
Come join the hop! The holiday hop will be a chance to virtually visit each other for the holidays,
beginning Monday December 14 – Sunday December 20, 2020. You can find all the details HERE!
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [17 Nov] Just a Few: #COYER Book Club Reads
- [17 Nov] Killman Creek by Rachel Caine ★★★★
- [17 Nov] The Last Move by Mary Burton ★★★★★
- [17 Nov] Hounded by Kevin Hearne ★★★★★
- [18 Nov] Because Reading’s Holiday Hop: Join us for a virtual holiday
- [27 Nov] #FitReaders ~ November 14 -20
- [29 Nov] Sunday Post with Berls | COVID Quarantine Week 37
- [29 Nov] The Sunday Post ~ What happened to last week? ~ Week in READview!
Just a reminder….
Are you a blogger and need a new feature, meme
or challenge you want to start but don’t feel like making a logo?
Well…Let me do it for you! For $5 I will make you the logo you need.
Look for a new header or other images for your blog? Let me help you create a new look for the new year!
I’m also available to help you update your blog, want a fresh look, new banner, feature logos, etc?
I can help you with that. I can give you a complete redesign and fresh look for the new year.
Email me today to get started or a quote….Limabean74@gmail.com!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!