Since February is so short I never seem to be able to read a lot. I did read a lot more than I thought I would so that is a good thing. I need to organize my challenges better because I am losing track.
I’ve grabbed quite a few books this year, I am hoping to read some of the books that I was able to grab. A few I want to save for my trip to Florida in April.
This month I am hoping to get Goodreads a little more organized and create shelves that will help me keep track of the challenges/books I grabbed and more for this year. Goodreads is just a great way to organize books I think I forget how useful it is. 🙂
- [7 Feb] Waking the Dark (The Darkest Day #1) by K.N. Lee ★★★★
- [7 Feb] Tempting the Fire (The Darkest Day #2) by K.N. Lee ★★★★
- [21 Feb] Snow's Huntsman: A Fairytale Retelling by Mila Crawford, Aria Cole ★★½
- [25 Feb] Goldie's Bears (A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance) by Mila Crawford ★★★
Book I read 6 books this month
2019 Reading Assignment ~ Spring Semester
- Mrs. Author Luv K.N. Lee ~ 6 Books
- Professor Genre ~ Fairytale Retellings 2 Books
- The Red Queen by KN Lee
- Goldies Bears by Mila Crawford
- Professor Mix-It-Up
This book is HUGE so I am slowly starting the first few chapters. I wanna see how the stories go and how much I will be able to read each month. I am starting this in February.
- Realms and Rebels: A Paranormal and Fantasy Reverse Harem Collection
(Trust No Evil #1)
2019 Pick a Theme
This is a background challenge. I plan to squeeze these in as I read since the Anthology is reverse harem I am pretty much going to be ok with this challenge in February.
- Jan – Fairytale Retelling ~ 3 book
- Feb ~ Reverse Harem ~ 2 Book
- March ~ Middle Grade
Tackle my TBR 25-36 Books
I honestly can’t remember what the rules of this challenge are. I think it’s books on your TBR before this year, at least that is what I plan to do. I’ll add a total each month
- 3 book
2019 Bookish Resolutions
- Read 25 Books Already on my Bookshelf or Kindle ~ 4
- Read 20 Physical Books from my Bookshelf ~ 5
- Finish 3 Trilogies this year ~ Still need to figure what I want to read.
- Goodreads Goal 100 Books ~ 15
- Start 3 New Series with more than 5 Books ~ Still need to figure what to read
- Spend an hour a Day Reading ~ I have been, it feels so good to spend at least an hour read a day.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!