Week in READview:
So I had plans this week, like lots of them then I got a pain in my neck which I was hoping was a stiff neck but NOPE it was a pinched nerve that starts at the base of my head, down my neck and explodes into my back. The most painful 4 days of my life and I’m still sadly in a lot of pain. I attempted the 24 Hour readathon but didn’t get very far since the meds kept knocking me out and it was hard to get comfortable. So this week I have been basically useless.
I might not be able to comment to much this week and apologize for anyone that visited that I wasn’t able to comment back. I just can’t sit by the computer for long. I will try to catch up this week if I am better. 🙂
Blogging & Reading:
I spent a lot of time just laying around so I had some time to read a little. I got back into the steamy books, probably because they are short and to the point! 🙂 I will have the reviews for those in the next few weeks they have a few more in the series and think I will pick another one of her series for the Can you read a series in a Month Challenge. You still have plenty of time to sign up.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed:
I didn’t grab anything this week since I haven’t been able to sit by the computer at all.
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [1 Apr] Can you read a series in a Month? Join the Challenge! Starts May 1st
- [2 Apr] Monthly Book Report ~ Month 3 of Year 2019… A little hiccup in the challenges!
- [3 Apr] #FitReaders ~ Recommitting for April
- [4 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Goal Post!
- [5 Apr] Read Me Romance The Past 2 Weeks | Finally Caught Up!
- [5 Apr] Look But Don't Touch by ★★
- [5 Apr] Switch Bidder by ★★★★½
- [6 Apr] #MyTBRL ~ April 2019 Vote ~ A Rebel and Two Princesses! #Bloggerlove #book #vote
- [7 Apr] The Sunday Post ~ Pinched Nerves are Painful ~ Week in READview!
- [7 Apr] Sunday Post with Berls | 2nd Trimester Woes
What you might see this week:
- Waiting on Wednesday~ The Fight
- Books I am bringing to Florida
- My TBR List Winner
Just for Fun:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!