Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog & Real Life:
What an amazing two weeks. I am not going to tell you all about BEA since I will be doing a post on that on Monday but HOLY CRAP! I had such a great time and I FINALLY meet Berls from Fantasy is More Fun! FINALLY got to see her face and give her a HUGE hug! I also meet Stormi, Lexxie, Brandee, Felicia, Berls Brother and a few more! This was one of my favorite trips, I had such a great time and I got a lot of really awesome books. I have a post going up about the book I received and I am trying to think of a way to spotlight them but I plan to read a lot of them because I am still in the I-will-read-what-I-want mood.
I made a post about the post BEA Drama, this is the only conversation I will have about it so if you want to check it out you can find it HERE.
Hamster Update: Biscuit is doing very good and we were able to pick her up which Julia was thrilled about. We have decided since summer is coming that Ryan is going to wait until September to get himself a hamster, this way we can train Biscuit and then work on his hamster when we get it. For now Ryan is enjoying having Meanie the Hermit Crab in his room.
Feeling very bloggy, so this week I have a bunch of post and plan to spend the next few weeks trying to get ahead again. Next week I will be away but I will have a Sunday post. I am hoping to get a log of blogging done at the Jersey Shore because it’s almost that time of year again when we spend out weekends down there.
IT’S ALMOST HERE! You Can Sign Up Now!
Last 2 Weeks on the Blog:
- [9 May] Asleep by Krystal Wade ★★★½
- [10 May] I am away ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [11 May] The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse book blitz
- [15 May] My To-Be Read List ~ And the Winner is….a day late!
- [16 May] Stepbrother Fallen by Aya Fukunishi ★★★
- [17 May] I am back! Things are about to change!
- [17 May] Redoing my list ~ Task it Tuesday
- [18 May] because i love you by Tori Rigby book blitz!
- [19 May] Wasted Words by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [20 May] I wasn’t going to do this but I just need to say this…ONCE!
- [21 May] It’s time to SIGN UP FOR #COYER Summer Vacation!!!!
- [22 May] It’s been so long ~ WIR & TSP
This Week on the Blog:
- BEA Post Part 1
- Task it Tuesday
- Sleeping Tom Book Blitz
- BEA Post Part 2
- Review ~ Priest by Sierra Simone
- Review ~ The Fog Driver – MyTBR List Review
Books I got this week:
Picture of the week:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!