Blogging News and Bookish News:
- So blogging has been about a week ahead. Which is a good things but I want to try to be about two weeks if possible. However I am ok with how it’s going right now because I want to concentrate on reading.
Speaking of reading…My mood has changed so drastically that I can’t even explain how I feel. I am off Middle Grade for now and am all in with Fantasy, Reverse Harem and just DIFFERENT. I am taking full advantage of KU and just loving the options that I am finding. I can’t get enough of these fantasy books. I am also falling for Historical Romance. This I think is exactly what I needed to get me back into that good reading place. Before you wonder Six of Crows, I am loving but have put aside for now. I feel like I have been reading it forever, for a book that is 400+ pages I think with the size of the text on each page it could easily equal a 700 pages book with larger text. If I don’t get back to it before the read-a-thon, that will be my first book that day.
I LOVED the Dragon’s Gift which is a reverse harem, I was so invested in it that I needed to work but wanted to read so I had my phone read it to me and I must say, I actually enjoyed it. I did have to follow along but it did exactly what I needed it to do. I am not big on Audio books but this was actually like me reading in my head. I might do it more often and it also helped me read just a little faster plus the book was really good and I am currently devouring the second one.
Yesterday was This Month’s My TBR List. Stop by and vote (if you can) what book I should read this month!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [2 Apr] #2018HW Reading Assignment REPORT CARD ~ 1st Quarter
- [3 Apr] Devil in a Black Suit: A Shelby Nichols Adventure by Colleen Helme ★★★★
- [3 Apr] Task It Tuesday | Blog Ahead! #taskittues
- [4 Apr] Just a Few In Death Reads… I’m an addict y’all!
- [4 Apr] Big Jack by J.D. Robb ★★★½
- [4 Apr] Divided in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★
- [4 Apr] Visions in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★★
- [5 Apr] Monthly Book Report ~ March was slow but my best reading month.
- [6 Apr] Friday Finds ~ Just a little something different
- [7 Apr] Berls’s #MyTBRL Voting | April 2018
- [7 Apr] My To-Be Read List ~ Aprils Voting….KU Love #MyTBRL
- [8 Apr] Sunday Post with Berls | Birthdays!
- [8 Apr] It’s beginning to look a lot like winter….wait! what?~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Binge Watchers
- Review The Haunting of Andler House
- My TBR List Winner
- Week in Read-view & The Sunday Post
Berls also has most of the week covered, thank goodness. I am hoping to add more reviews and a few Friday posts.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
Off the Blog Updates:
- Last weekend we had to take Calliope to the vet because she has a pretty nasty stomach issue. Thankfully it was only a viral infection and she is doing much better. They are both fitting in nicely but still a little nervous around us, especially my son. We are working on him but they will get used to him eventually. They are loving my daughter and sleep with her which is fine with me since the dog likes to sleep on me and I have no room for anyone else. 🙂
- It snowed on Monday…Like 5 inches of snow. It was suppose to snow on Saturday but it didn’t, thank goodness, now we have to wait and see if it will snow like they say on Tuesday. It had all winter to snow…just sayin.
- Work has been so busy and once again I had to take stuff home. I am hoping to spend time today getting it done. I have just been so busy with work lately, I feel like I need a weekend to just relax.
- My daughter started Softball so thankfully, my husband takes her to practice. He does softball and I do cheerleading. After the 14th we will be going to games once a week. I love that she wants to do it but it does make the week rather crazy
- Last week was my daughters spring break and now this week is my sons. This makes me very happy since now I wont have to get up at 5am I can sleep in until 6:30 🙂
- It’s a WWE Wrestlemania weekend and I am looking forward to watching it tonight!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!