Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Real Life & Blog News:
On Monday I will be the proud parent of a 10 year old 🙂 Ryan’s birthday is Monday but on Saturday we went to the Diner to celebrate his birthday with the family. I can’t believe my little baby is going to be 10 years old. They really do grow up so fast but he is turning into an amazing little man and I am super proud of him 🙂 He was super excited about his gifts and since Monday is a regular day of work and school we thought we would give him his gifts early. Said it was the best birthday every! We plan to get him a bike also but he will pick it out himself on Friday since I’m not sure what size he needs, in the last few weeks he seems to have grown a lot.
I was ultra lazy this week and maybe it’s because I got so ahead on my post but I can’t let that set in to long since I am a productive type person and need to be always doing something otherwise I get in a rut that is really hard to get out of. So Friday I set up a few posts and fixed my calendar. Next week I am joining The Geeky Blogger with a feature/meme she has called Task It Tuesday. I am super excited about it and I think it will really keep my blog and home life more organized. I am adding my real life into it since I think it’s a great idea giving you a week to handle that one or two tasks that you might have been putting off.
I wont be around much today until later so if you stop by to comment don’t worry I will be by your blog at some point today 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [2 Feb] Because Reading Challenge Update ~ January 2015
- [2 Feb] Monthly Rewind ~ January 2015
- [3 Feb] Starfall by Brenda Hiatt ~ Author Spotlight
- [5 Feb] Life of Blogger ~ What Superpower would you choose?
- [5 Feb] Three, Two, One (321) by J.A. Huss book blitz (Erotica)
- [7 Feb] My To-Be Read List ~ Lets Vote ~ February
- [7 Feb] 2014/2015 #Coyer Winter Update ~ Week 7
- [8 Feb] Just being lazy & a Birthday! ~WIR & TSP
This Week on the Blog:
- Just a Random Post – Page Numbers
- Review ~ The Ruby Airship by Sharon Gosling
- Review ~ Henge Blog Tour
- Life of a Blogger ~ Websites
- My TBR List…the winner is
Books I got this week:
Good girl this week 🙂 I only got one and it was a purchase
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!