Off the Blog:
Most people say New Year, New Me but for this family it will be. We are making changes and doing some things that I hope will benefit us in the years to come. It will also be the start of me looking for a new job and hopefully finally moving out of this town. I am looking forward to what the future has in store but I do plan to take each day one step at a time.
Christmas was amazing, we had such a great day and Santa was VERY good to the kids. I also got a lot of fun stuff, like the 3 books below and $110 Gift cards for Amazon, plus cute socks and a toaster. My mom also got me the best blanket ever. It looks like a bookshelf, you can see it on my instagram page. The rest of the week I have been in a strange limbo and only worked two days this week. I am planning to spend today and tomorrow binge watching The Twilight Zone on Sy-Fy and doing some catch up on blogging stuff. We have no plans but going to dinner with my parents. I wanted to keep it quiet this year just nice and relaxing. Next weekend we can start all the crazy again. 🙂
I was so sure I would have the house dechristmased but I am going to leave it up for one more week and take it down on Friday. The house looks so nice and I really just want to relax this weekend and get back to being organized.
Blogging News and Updates:
I am SUPER behind at the moment so I am hoping this weekend and next I can catch up as much as possible. I do have a few reviews I need to write and get posted so I am hoping to work on those today.
If you are a blogger and need a new logo for a challenge, feature, meme, whatever, I have a sale going on that ends, end of day tomorrow. If you email me today or tomorrow I can schedule in with the sale price. Logos like that are usually $20 but I am doing them for $8. My email is Limabean74@gmail.com this is a great chance to get a few logos done that you might need. I would also be delighted to do them for you! 🙂
I am almost done with my last books for the year. If I finish this I will make my goodreads goal. If not I will have missed it by ONE BOOK! ONE BOOK!!!!!
You still have time to sign up for….
- Bookish Resolutions! It’s back to basics and we are making it a simple reading/blogging challenge! Lets get those resolutions completed this year…together!
- Give that Author you have always wanted to read some LOVE! Sign up for the AuthorLuv challenge!
- COYER HAS STARTED! But you still have time to Sign Up!
- Time to get those Reading Assignments listed. Join us for the 2018 Reading Assignment Challenge! We made it a little easier this time around. You still have plenty of time to sigh up!
- I will be helping out with BLOGGIESTA the first challenge of the year is Jan 20-21. It’s a fun challenge to help you get organized and get some of those tasks done on your blog.
- Can you read a series in a Month will be back in April!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [25 Dec] Merry Christmas!!!
- [26 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New 2017 ~ Blogging & a recap of Jan/Feb
- [27 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ Blogging & a recap of March/April
- [28 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New 2017 ~ Reading, Challenges & a recap of May/June
- [29 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ Reading, Challenges & a recap of July/August
- [30 Dec] Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
- [30 Dec] Beyond The Veil by Pippa DaCosta ★★★★½
- [31 Dec] New Year, New Me! Happy New Year’s Eve! ~ WIR & SP
- [31 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | Happy New Year’s Eve!
- [31 Dec] 2017 #BookishResolutions THAT’S A WRAP!
Bookish News and What I grabbed
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!