Off the Blog, Blogging News and Updates:
I am writing this post on Friday since Saturday is the 24 hour Readathon and I am probably sleeping right now. I might also be awake, it depends on how long I lasted. I don’t have a list of the books I am reading below because I honestly don’t know what I read yet but I will have a full update next week.
I am a shitty blogger! 🙂 I am so behind but at this point, whatever….Thank you to everyone that stopped by my posts to comment. I appreciate it and hoping once things settle down I can get back into full blogger mode.
Why haven’t I been a good blogger? I have been trying so hard to get my pre-made cover business off the ground. Working full time and taking care of the family, leaves little time to do a lot of stuff. My main focus is getting my name out and getting authors in my group. If you are able to share my group for me, message me on Twitter or FB and I can send you something to use. Or just copy the link HERE and share it that way. I could use all the help I can get. Getting my name out is the hardest part. I have been making some awesome stuff, seriously, I’m even impressed with what I have done. I am hoping I can find the audience that will buy it. I am working on stuff so I have my fingers crossed. Plus I just recently finished covers for Author Laura Greenwood (she’s a blogger you might know her). I finished the first part of her series and now need to work on I think 4 more. She tends to change her mind often so I can’t remember how many I have left 🙂 lol
Otherwise that is why I haven’t really been around. I have two other jobs to finish for Limabean Designs but I am ok with the pace at the moment since I really don’t have time to take on a lot more and one job I have is a little complex but I am looking forward to it. I plan to spend most of Sunday, designing like a mad designer. 🙂
My daughter had a halloween dance on Thursday, she didn’t dress up but wore a cute halloween inspired outfit. The kids seem to have a good time. I helped hand out pizza and snacks for the kids. It was fun to watch them socialize or run around…whatever you want to call it. lol. We only have two more game in the season for cheerleading and I think my daughter is really going to miss it. I am trying to find something else for her to do that is associated with cheerleading. She is 100% positive she wants to do it every year and I am totally fine with that.
Friday was my sons IEP meeting for reevaluation but since we all feel he is in a good spot we are going to skip the eval and just leave the plan as is. Which is totally fine with me, when he is in 9th grade he will be able to handle it a little more but for now, the added stress of testing to be redetermined is pointless and not needed. He is going to stay regardless so it was easier to just leave the plan as is. I am very happy about that since he can not be main streamed at all yet. He is still so emotional and still have serious behavior issues that can’t be handled in a gen-ed population.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [16 Oct] The Accidental Sire by Molly Harper ★★★★
- [17 Oct] Dewey 24 hour #readathon 10 years! Goal Post
- [18 Oct] Bubbly Berls is Babbling about Hogwarts Classes
- [20 Oct] Top Ten Favorite October Traditions!
- [21 Oct] 24 hour #Readathon! Let’s get Started!
- [21 Oct] 24 hour #Readathon Update Post with @Limabean74
- [21 Oct] 24 hour #readathon hour 9 update post with @BerlsS
- [21 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post with @Limabean74
- [21 Oct] Dewey’s 24 hour #readathon hour 17 update with @BerlsS
- [22 Oct] A #Readathon, A fast week and A Halloween Dance ~ WIR & SP
- [22 Oct] Sunday Post with Berls | My Kinders Shared Too Much!
What you might see this week:
- Binge Watchers ~ Fall and Christmas Movies
- A review…just don’t know which one yet.
- Scary books for Middle Grade and YA
- My TBR Review ~ Caravel
Bookish News and What I grabbed
I couldn’t resist, I ordered these. I can’t wait to read every single one of them! 🙂
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove
- WarCross by Marie Lu
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!