This month was CRAZY! The beginning started with a loss in my family. My nanny passed and the first week just wasn’t good. The kids were ending school and it was just CRAZY! My blog is still a week ahead and I am good with that. I am hoping to get a little ahead but at this point I am not slumping and I have some good ideas rolling so a week is good enough for me! 🙂 The summer will be a lot lighter since we are usually out and about plus it will help me be better prepared for September. I am looking forward to it being laid back.
This month my new feature I co-host with Stormi over at Books, Reviews, Movies! Oh My! started, it’s called Binge Watchers. I am loving it! I am so glad we decided to do it. I am currently binge watching Once Upon a Time, I thought I would be finish with it but with the holiday week, I think I will be done by next week. The feature is every two weeks and it just makes it so much easier to manage. You can follow along on twitter too at #bingewatchersclub. This week is the first update for the meme and I can’t wait to see what all the posts will be about since this meme doesn’t have a template and you can post however you want, the more unique the better.
COYER started this month also, I am hoping to get a lot read over the summer. That is my goal for July… read all the books…I have my fingers crossed that this stupid reading slump will go away and I can finally get back to writing and posting reviews. I think I just needed a break and this week is exactly when it will happen. Less blogging and more reading! I’ll be around this month but I want to spend a lot of time reading, however, I will hopefully get back to visits again, sorry for being such a shitty blog friend! I promise I am trying to balance, blog, design, visits and reading. It’s just not as easy as I would like it to be. I am always around on FB and Twitter so if you can’t chat with me here or your blog makes sure to hit me up on social media, sometimes it’s easier for me to chat that way! 🙂
Post you might have missed:
- [1 Jun] IT’S TIME! Can you read a series in a month? Kick off Post
- [2 Jun] Monthly Book Report May 2017
- [3 Jun] My To-Be Read List ~ June 2017 Lets Vote
- [4 Jun] Sunday Post to say no Sunday post~ WIR & SP
- [5 Jun] Rise of the Sea Witch by Stacey Rourke ★★★★
- [10 Jun] My To-Be Read List June 2017 ~ And the Winner is….
- [11 Jun] So much to tell you but I am officially back! 🙂 ~ WIR & SP
- [12 Jun] Recapping the Month ~ Monthly Rewind May 2017
- [13 Jun] I am ready to BLOG AHEAD!
- [13 Jun] Mini #Bloggiesta! Time to do all the posts!
- [14 Jun] Can You Read a Series in a Month 1/2 Way! How are you doing?
- [15 Jun] Binge Watchers! NEW MEME! Starting Next Wednesday! #Bingewatchersclub
- [16 Jun] 5 YA Summer Reading Suggestions
- [17 Jun] #COYER Summer Reading List!
- [18 Jun] Binge Watchers, #COYER and Blogging Ahead ~ WIR & SP
- [20 Jun] Top Ten Series I’ve been meaning to start but haven’t
- [21 Jun] #bingewatchersclub Let’s see what we are going to watch.
- [23 Jun] 2017 1/2 Way Point…What I’ve read so far.
- [24 Jun] Wishing Day (Wishing Day #1) by Lauren Myracle ★★
- [25 Jun] Last Day of School and a Light Summer ~ WIR & SP
- [27 Jun] Top Ten Best Books Read in 2017 (so far)
- [28 Jun] Currently I’m….#8
- [29 Jun] 2017 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT ~ June Check In
- [30 Jun] Can you read a series in a Month? Challenge! That’s a Wrap! 🙂
How did you do this month?