Week in READview:
Of Snow! What did you think I was talking about? 😉
Monday we had a few flurries which was nice but Wednesday into Thursday the sky opened up and took a snow dump on us. 11 inches in my area. My husband and I both took the day off so we can pretty much shovel for 3 hours. I am currently unable to move but that’s what happens when you barely do anything for 10 months in quarantine. My old bones can’t take that much snow anymore. lol
One thing that this pandemic has done for the kids in this area is eliminate snow days. Now that kids can do virtual it is an easy switch if there is going to be snow. So my sons school will be using those days and Monday is his last day of school until the 4th. I am going to assume my daughters school is going to use the days at the end of the year but they haven’t mentioned doing anything yet with the days.
This week will be super busy, I have so much that I need to do before xmas but thankfully I was able to wrap gifts and just need a few more things and I am set. Regardless of everything that has happened this year, I am really looking forward to Christmas and that I took off the week after. I am so ready for a real break.
I haven’t done any more posts for the new year but I plan to do a few things during the week I am off. Since I want to try to be as far ahead as I can be but I really do plan to take a nice break that week.
Still working on my Mistletoe Montana books and they do have a little bit of a connection. Christmas Wish seems like it was in a different place but Tangle My Tinsel is my favorite, it was such a cute book! So far I am very happy I decided to read this series. Can’t wait for next weeks set.
Challenges & Readathons:
It’s time for a new COYER. Sign up is now live and this will be out biggest COYER yet!
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [14 Dec] Berls’s Christmas Tree: Because Reading’s Holiday Hop
- [14 Dec] Michelle’s Holiday Hop Post ~ My Christmas Traditions
- [15 Dec] Tell Me Something Tuesday: Favorite posts to write
- [16 Dec] #Review ~ Mistletoe Montana Books 4, 6, 7, 8 (not sure what happened to 5)
- [16 Dec] His Big Package (Mistletoe Montana #4) by Jenika Snow ★★★★
- [16 Dec] His Snow Angel (Mistletoe Montana #6) by Tory Baker ★★★½
- [16 Dec] Stuffed (Mistletoe, Montana #7) by Lena Lucas ★★★★
- [16 Dec] His Christmas Promise (Mistletoe Montana #8) by Elisa Leigh ★★★
- [17 Dec] Michelle’s Winter Reading List Dec 21st to March 20th #timetoread
- [18 Dec] #FitReaders ~ December 7 to 13 Update
- [19 Dec] Holly Jolly Saturday: Christmas Movies
- [20 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | COVID Quarantine Week 40
- [20 Dec] The Sunday Post ~ That was one BIG Dump ~ Week in READview!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!