Reading & Blogging:
I DECORATED THE BLOG!!! Since they wont let me do it in my house, I figured they can’t stop me from decorating the blog. 🙂
My reading and blogging is still a little slow but yesterday was my daughters showcase so that means CHEERLEADING IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!! I finally made myself sit and read, I set an alarm on my phone that says Electronics off…READ. I started using it this week and it has helped keep me on a better schedule.
I am starting to work on Blogging stuff for December and of course will be doing the Out with the Old/In with the New again. I have lots to say about this last year and my plans moving forward. I look forward to writing those posts. I will also have a new Afternoon Tea and Books in December since I got myself a fun new box of Christmas Teas to share.
My TBR List Meme went through a minor change this last month and I actually feel less stress about reading the books. From now on my November Pick will be reviewed the last Saturday in December. So each review will be the last Saturday of the next month. I thought this would make it easier especially for all my mood reader friends. I plan to change the rules on the post and on tab.
Aurora Rising was SOOOOO good. I did love the characters and can not wait for the next one. (Did you see the cover, it’s gorgeous! Kal) I found the book a little confusing at time but overall a great read, my review for the will be next Saturday for the My TBR List Review.
Kill the Farm Boy was this months winner so I plan to start reading that today and also squeeze in The Winchester Academy Series since they are short/Steam reads and I have been dying to read them.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed:
Winterwood was in a book box, I will share the actual book next week to avoid spoilers.
Gideon the Ninth is a book I have been wanting since it came out but it was rather expensive. I got a gift card last week and the price came down on the hardcover. The book is gorgeous and the edges are sprayed black. Totally worth it.
Challenges & Readathons:
COYER START NEXT SUNDAY!!! You still have plenty of time to sign up! ^^^See link above! ^^^
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [19 Nov] Top Ten Changes in My Reading Life #TTT
- [20 Nov] #COYER with Friends | Michelle & Berls Goals
- [22 Nov] #FitReaders Update ~ November 10 – 16
- [23 Nov] 2020 New Release Challenge Sign Up
- [24 Nov] Sunday Post with Berls | A good week!
- [24 Nov] The Sunday Post ~ The year is almost over ~ Week in READview!
Week in READview:
- Cheer Showcase was Saturday and I am super proud of my daughter and all the girls. They came in 3rd place and while I do believe they should have been at least second I am super proud of them.
- This was a crazy week of just getting everything organized for the showcase and cleaning the house before the decorations go up next weekend. Today I am hoping to do a quick clean on my daughters room…quick…from my lips to gods ears.
- Thanksgiving is almost here and I have to prep some stuff next week to cook. I also took out my big book of Christmas Dinner so I can start planning. I have notes about what I name for dinner since 2008.
- I almost burned the house down….see below.
- Work sucks and I really need a new one or a penis, since that is what you seem to need to get any respect, since I can’t really get one, a new job it is….I plan to do some serious looking in the new year.
What I am watching:
I have been switching back and forth between watching Hallmark Christmas movies and also True Crimes stuff with a bit of Disney Plus thrown in. Now that cheer is over, I am planning to spend more time binge watching a few Christmas things on Netflix and finally watch Dark Crystal and watch Willow (It’s been forever since I saw it)
What I am playing:
The Sims Discover University came out on the 15th and I can’t even tell you how much I love the CAS and game play. It add so much fun to the game. My current household teen, aged up to adult and went to college, she passed 4 semesters with A+ and is now living in the city with her boyfriend. University isn’t easy and I think that is what I loved most about it, it really made you manage time. I am planning to do a sims story on the blog either next month or in the new year. I can’t make up a story but I am rather good at telling them so I thought it would be fun since they do some really funny stuff.
Just for Fun:
This happened on Friday….
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!