Just popping in very quickly, the blog is filled with posts today, actually this will be the last one. Yesterday was the 24 hour readathon and I am not functioning 100% so I wont be around much. I need to get stuff done around the house, some blog posts and one more project to finish. This week I will be MIA again….it’s another very busy week…once these projects for school are finished I will be fine! This week we have practice, a game, art show, a project to finish and something else I can’t remember what at the moment. My blogging is still on track and now whatever was going on with my reading is now over. I am feeling awesome! The readathon was exactly what I needed.
So please excuse my absence once again. I will be back next Sunday with a full update. I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thank you so much for understanding! 🙂 ox
Last Week on the Blog:
- [24 Apr] Currently I’m….#5
- [25 Apr] Task It Tuesday! ~ Real life is just too busy.
- [25 Apr] Top ten things that will make me instantly NOT want to read a book.
- [27 Apr] Dewey’s 24 Hour #readathon! Goal Post!
- [29 Apr] The Fearless Travelers' Guide to Wicked Places by Pete Begler
- [29 Apr] Dewey’s 24 hour #Readathon Let’s Get Reading!
- [29 Apr] Dewey’s 24 hour #Readathon Update Post #1
- [29 Apr] Dewey’s 24 hour #Readathon Update Post #2
- [29 Apr] Dewey’s 24 hour #Readathon Update Post #3
- [30 Apr] 2017 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT ~ April Check In
- [30 Apr] #Readathon Recap….How long did I last?
- [30 Apr] Quick Update ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Monthly Rewind
- Top Ten Cover Theme – Books I didn’t like (DNF) but still love the cover
- Monthly Book Report
- Review – Turner Street #2
- Currently I’m….
- My TBR List Vote
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!