Week in READview:
I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS or Happy Whatever you might celebrate! I just hope it was the bestest day ever!
This is it! The last week of 2020, I know that at midnight it wont just go back to normal but the idea of not being in 2020 anymore makes me so happy and feel a little hopeful about what might be to come.
We had a very quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas, it was very nice. I think after losing my dad this year it was good to have the holiday be just us. My mom, sister and nephew came over both days and we had yummy food, watched tv and just hung out. We plan to order Chinese Food and Ribs and Chicken for the Portuguese Restaurant for New Years Eve but first I am looking forward to having this week off and just relaxing with the kids.
On Saturday I got up pretty early and was just wiped out. I honestly think the entire year just caught up with me. At noon I jumped back into bed and slept until 4:30. I am not sorry. lol I totally needed it, it felt so good to not care and just sleep. I really need to try that at least once a month next year. 😀
`I MADE MY GOODREAD’S GOAL OF 50 BOOK!!!! I figured I would with the quick reads and the entire Mistletoe Montana series I am almost finished with. The books are hot or miss, I actually liked when they all sort of flowed together but a lot of them were just all over the place. I am almost finished with His Holiday and will be getting into Cold Killjoy today.
My family was very good to me. I got lots of new books for Christmas and also got a few Amazon Gift Cards so I am set to get a few more books in the new year that come out soon. 5 Books and a case of Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon the big bottles. I am super happy and just loved spending time with the family.
Challenges & Readathons:
It’s time for a new COYER. Sign up is now live and this will be out biggest COYER yet!
On the Blog:
This week I plan to slowly start doing posts for Jan/Feb. I am kind of excited to get ahead start on the year. I have a lot planned for this week that I am off so we will see how it goes. I hope I don’t sleep through it! lol
What you missed:
- [21 Dec] Berls’s Top 10 (print) Books of 2020
- [22 Dec] Berls’s Top 10 Audiobooks of 2020
- [23 Dec] Berls’s Top 10 Book Covers of 2020
- [23 Dec] #Review ~ Mistletoe Montana Books 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- [23 Dec] Tangle My Tinsel by Winter Travers ★★★★½
- [23 Dec] Christmas Wish by Scarlett Winters ★★★
- [23 Dec] Sleigh Bride by Xavier Neal ★★★
- [23 Dec] Whiskey Holiday by Crystal Daniels, Sandy Alvarez ★★★½
- [24 Dec] Berls’s Top 10 Characters of 2020
- [24 Dec] A Very Beechwood Christmas: Four Festive Magic Mini Mysteries from Beechwood Harbor by Danielle Garrett ★★★★
- [25 Dec] Berls’s Top 10 Narrators of 2020
- [26 Dec] Holly Jolly Saturday: Hopes & Goals for 2021
- [27 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | COVID Quarantine Week 41
- [27 Dec] The Sunday Post ~ Last Week of 2020 ~ Week in READview!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!