Blogging News and Bookish News:
So I am going to try something new. Every couple of weeks I will have one post that just has everything in it, real life, bookish, design, etc. and all the other times will just be books and blogging news. I thought that would be a nice change because honestly sometimes I just don’t have anything to really say besides bookish stuff. If something fun or exciting happens you know I will be writing you all a long story. 😉
I have been going through my ideas notebook and want to revamp some stuff. I’m even hoping to add some different stuff to the blog. I’ve had an idea that has revolved around the season and I am currently working on that to see if I can finally put all the ideas together and get the post ready for June 21st. It’s hard to come up with fresh new ideas when almost everyone has done it in some form already.
This week on the blog I have my binge watchers post going up, the review of a reverse harem I read last week and my Bloggiesta goal post. I might add in a “How does my garden grow?” post but my garden really hasn’t grown yet so I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll do it next week.
COYER STARTED!!! Have you signed up? You still have plenty of time and I am so excited, I plan to read all the books. I need to catch up on my reading goal since I am currently at 15 books read. My goal was to read 100 books but I changed it to 50, I would love to somehow still read 100 but as close as I can get would make me happy.
Bloggiesta is a mini event this time around, it starts June 22nd to June 24. We have three twitter parties and we hope to get more people to join us. We want to so badly get it back to how it used to be but it has been really hard.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
- So bummed that Priestess Awakened didn’t work for me. I wasn’t a big fan of the forced relationship and it was like none of the guys were really interested. I also wasn’t a fan that the one characters was interested in a man but was forced to be with her. She did give him the ok to be with the guy but it just really bothered me. Plus I couldn’t figure out what era this was, she talked like my neighbor. It just didn’t work for me like I was hoping it would.
- The supervillian and me is rather cute so far and I am so excited to read my TBR List Winner
- Escape the Sea. Fingers crossed I hope it is good!!!
What I grabbed
Only got two this week because OMG these cover!
- I totally fell for the cover of Vampyre Doll so I figured why not try it out since the synopsis sounds so good.
- Realms and Rebels is a COLLECTION OF REVERSE HAREM and I quote “22 reverse harem books filled with magic, danger, mystery, adventure, and romance.” How could I say no! Seriously OBSESSED!!!
And then I went to Barnes and Noble on Saturday and got two more! (I had a gift card from my birthday!)
- I have seen a lot of you all talking about Life L1K3 and I am DYING to read it myself so I grabbed it, this will be a summer read for sure.
- The Looking Glass Wars was something I have been wanting to get for a while but wanted it in a physical book. It was by chance that I happened to see it. I started looking at the first few pages and had to make myself stop because I want to finish a few books I need to read before starting it. I’m not sure how long I can hold off. 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [4 Jun] Just a Few In Death Again!
- [4 Jun] Witness in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★
- [4 Jun] Judgment in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★½
- [4 Jun] Betrayal in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★
- [5 Jun] Task It Tuesday! ~ Working on Goodreads, Kindle & Amazon Wishlists #Taskittues #bloggiesta
- [6 Jun] Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy ★★½
- [6 Jun] #TBBAsks ~ May (Just a little late)
- [7 Jun] Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist ★★★★
- [8 Jun] Berls’s #COYER Big Summer Bash Sign Up!
- [8 Jun] This #COYER is a MONSTER! Here is what Michelle plans to do…
- [9 Jun] #MyTBRList June 2018 Winner! Which book did you want me to read this month?
- [10 Jun] Sunday Post with Berls | What a Week!
- [10 Jun] Change is coming – bookish/blogging news ~ WIR & TSP
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!