I’m trying, I really am! I plan to hold off on Madison Faye’s next book until I finish Kill the Farm Boy.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed:
This was a good book grabbing week. 🙂
Challenges & Readathons:
It’s officially that time of year, time to sign up for some fun challenges. The three challenges below are hosted by Myself and Berls. COYER is currently running but you still have plenty of time to sign up.
We added a new professor to The Reading Assignment so if you love a good Anthology you might want to check out her class.
And as always let’s get those bookish resolutions accomplished! This is one of my favorites, you still have plenty of time to sign up for all three! 🙂
On the Blog:
It felt so good to be productive this weekend. I got a few posts done and a few drafted. Last week was crazy and I had no time to not only blog but do anything else. Thankfully even with Christmas Crazy I will still have some days to get some stuff done to finish out the year.
The blog was having some issues that last few weeks and while they still aren’t fixed I am not sure exactly what to do. First my Media Library organizer plugin broke and I had to deleted the plugin. So I lost all my folders of media stuff. I recently found another that is similar but I now have to organize everything all over again. Which is a huge task and I am praying this plug in doesn’t break at any point.
I am also having an issue with Jetpack, for some reason it has been giving me errors and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I have a request into my host company but for some reason they have pretty much dropped off the planet and are really hard to get in touch with. Next year I might need to look into getting a new web host. It’s sad because I really liked them and don’t want to stop using them but I just can’t keep them if they don’t answer my tickets. SOOOO for now I am keeping Jetpack even with the errors because I can’t find a plugin for sharing posts automatically that is free.
What you missed:
- [10 Dec] Task It Tuesday! ~ Oops…I missed November! 🙂 #Taskittues
- [11 Dec] #2020HW ~ Berls’s Spring Semester Goals
- [12 Dec] #FitReaders Update ~ December 1 -7
- [12 Dec] Just a Few #readaseries books I binged 🙂
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Solves a Cold Case by Kristen Painter ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Ices The Imp by Kristen Painter ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Saves The Sandman by Kristen Painter ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Cracks A Caper by Kristen Painter ★★★★★
- [12 Dec] When Birdie Babysat Spider by Kristen Painter ★★★
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Braves the Blizzard by Kristen Painter ★★★★½
- [12 Dec] Miss Frost Chills The Cheater by Kristen Painter ★★★★
- [13 Dec] Afternoon Tea & Books ~ Christmas Tea and Christmas Books! #teaandbooks #booklovers #christmas
- [14 Dec] #MyTBRL ~ December Winner!
- [15 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | Sick baby = stressful week!
- [15 Dec] The Sunday Post ~ It’s Christmas Busy Time ~ Week in READview!
What you might see this week:
Next week is the week of Out with the Old/In wit the New. I wanted to do it early since I had other stuff I needed to schedule for the end of December and beginning of Jan. The recaps have been fun but this year was not my year. 🙂
Week in READview:
Didn’t mean to not post last weekend but it was a CRAZY week. I had a huge project at work that I am the only one that does and it was a rush to get it done. I had so much to do that I was working all day and at home. Plus we has snow on the Monday and I had to switch my days so instead of working Monday, I worked on Friday. Then we had a bunch of stuff on Saturday and Sunday we went to NY to see the Christmas show and the tree. It was a bus trip and we were gone all day.
The weather has been super weird, it like snows, rains…..55 degrees to 30 the next day. It’s like crazy weather. I sort of am hoping that if it wasn’t to be all crazy it can at least snow on Christmas.
This week was better so I am officially on full on Christmas Mode. I still have a lot to do and I hope to get most of it done by next Friday. It’s crunch time….I am all in for Christmas. I am making the menu for the day, figuring out when to order the food, wrapping gifts and finishing up any loose ends. I am totally freaking out but so excited.
I was hoping to take the week of Christmas off but I only have two days left, so I have to go in on Monday which stinks because I have so much prep to do for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!