Reading & Blogging:
Reading isn’t super great but it’s not awful either. I have missed Madison Faye and the way I am feeling I think I need to do some binge reading of that series.
Kill the Farm Boy, I just started but the review isn’t until the end of December. I am looking forward to getting into it. The first two chapters i read were pretty funny.
My plan for today is to organize my planner, organize the rest of the year and get some posts done and some drafted. I am praying I don’t get distracted. 🙂
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed:
Black Friday was calling my name and I didn’t grab a lot but I did grab a few, I will have them next week. 🙂
Challenges & Readathons:
COYER Starts on Monday, you still have plenty of time to sign up. Other sign up posts will be live this week, I will have the details for all the next Sunday.
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [25 Nov] Memory Man by David Baldacci ★★★★★
- [26 Nov] Thankful Freebie! #TTT
- [27 Nov] Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Countess
- [28 Nov] Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
- [29 Nov] FitReaders Update ~ November 17 – 23
- [30 Nov] So Could You? Read a Series in a Month?
- [30 Nov] Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1) by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff ★★★★
- [1 Dec] #COYER Winter with Friends starts… NOW!
- [1 Dec] Sunday Post with Berls | And so it begins…
- [1 Dec] The Sunday Post ~ Turkey, Decorations and Relaxing ~ Week in READview!
What you might see this week:
- Reading Assignment Sign Up with a New Teacher
- Bookish Resolutions Sign Up
- December Book Report
- My TBR List for December
Week in READview:
- They are calling for a major weather event the next three days with rain, squish and snow. I am not looking forward to that. I love the cold but I can live without the squish. I am hoping it wont be a snow day but with my parents I can’t afford to have them try to come here to watch the kids I usually just have to stay home. My dad is a fall risk and my mom has a really bad knee.
- The week was not so bad, except on Wednesday we has to take a trip to the vision place since my daughter broke her glasses and we needed to get them fix otherwise she can’t see at all.
- Thanksgiving was at my Aunts house and it was nice. My family is crazy so it was nice for all of us to get together. The food was super yummy.
- On Friday I decorated the entire house so we are all Christmas cozy and I love it. I think the cats forgot about all fo this stuff because my poor Calliope is so confused but she is enjoying some snoozes under the tree.
- Saturday I spend the day just relaxing like a lump and played the sims. My story is progressing nicely. Plus I built a pretty awesome brownstone that I plan to add a girl to and get myself some roomates, I don’t control….That should be fun. 🙂
- I started Xmas Shopping, the kids are pretty easy this year and I told them to trust me, this way they are really surprised.
What I am watching:
Usually by now I am watching Christmas Movies but I am currently binge watching Murder Made me Famous on Reelz. It’s like I know the stories already but I am fascinated and tend to watch all different POV. I am still watching Criminal Minds but I think I might stop and attempt to binge something else. I really want to watch the new Christmas Movie with the Knight on Netflix
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!