Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog & Real Life:
I am writing this post on Friday since Saturday I will be doing the 24 Hour Dewey Read-a-thon and it might not be wise for me to write a post when I am half asleep, it could be extremely dangerous!
I have finished all but one post for October and I can now move onto my November Posts. I am so happy because if I can spend the next two weeks working on nothing but November posts I will be so ahead and so very happy. I have a lot coming up in the next two months and I am hoping to keep this going until next year. I think my blog has been doing very well with content and if I am ahead that will mean I can spend my time getting back to what I miss the most about blogging…Visiting Blogs…I have sucked so hard at this but I just can’t seem to find enough hours in a day to do everything I want. I plan to hopefully over the next couple of weeks start visiting at least 3 blogs a day. I usually visit a blog and scroll down and look at all the posts I miss and pick a few to comment on and share. I try to check out everyones post and I am not doing this to force people to visit me, I genuinely enjoy reading all of your blogs. I feel so out of the loop lately but this year has been a bit loopy.
Next couple of weeks I also want to do a little more organizing and brain storming some new features for the blog. I was starting a new feature called “Let me ask you a question?” and I have a few answers already given to me by some wonderful friends but the layout I want to do wasn’t looking correct so I have put it on hold until I can think of how I want to do it. I am hoping to have that figured out by either the end of the year or in January. If you want check out my Task it Tuesday post to see all the posts coming soon, I made a list of things I need to do and listed most of the there.
So I am probably sleeping now but I will stop by when I wake up and hopefully not still sleepy that when I do come to visit my comments at least make a little sense. 😉
PS I also kicked ass on reading this week! I don’t think I have read 3 books in a week in a while! Go me! 🙂 I almost completed my Goodreads Challenge (probably will by the time this posts)
Last Week on the Blog:
- [12 Oct] Chaser by Staci Hart ★★★★½
- [12 Oct] The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie, Alyssa B. Sheinmel ★★★★
- [13 Oct] Lots to do plus the #BlogAhead2015 Update ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [13 Oct] The Infected (PODs #2) by Michelle K. Pickett book blitz
- [13 Oct] Your Gravity Part One by L.G. Castillo ★★★★
- [14 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon for #charity Goal Post ~ Edit
- [14 Oct] The Heartless City by ★★★★½
- [15 Oct] #Spooktacular #Giveaway Hop….Win 3 US Kindle E-books!
- [15 Oct] Chaser by Staci Hart Book Blitz!
- [16 Oct] Crossing the Ice by ★★★★
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon! It’s Time to do the Dewey!
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Introduction
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post Hour 4 into Readathon
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post Hour 8 of Readathon
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post Hour 12 of Readathon
- [17 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post I lost track of hours Readathon
- [18 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Update Post Hour Last one until morning readathon
- [18 Oct] Just a quick update! I might be still sleeping ~ WIR & TSP
- [18 Oct] APP #Reviews ~ Til Morning’s Light
- [18 Oct] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon End Post! Sorry so late, I was sleeping! Readathon
This Week on the Blog:
Review – Once Upon a Zombie
Monster and Book ~ Zombies with Lillian
Monster and Book ~ Demons with Lexxie
Monster and Book ~ Dragons with Lark
Monster and Book ~ Mermaids with Lola
Lost Within App Review
Task It Tuesday BlogAhead2015 Update and still more to do.
Books I got this week:
Picture of the week:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!