- Books Read ~ 8
- Books Reviewed ~ 7
- Favorite Book Read ~ Flintlock by Ashley Nixon
- Favorite Post ~ This month I actually have two ~ Just a Random Post ~ Going back in Time & APP #Review ~ World of Warriors
So this month I was in a bit of a blogging slump 🙁 Still….but I feel like I might be FINALLY breaking out of it. I have also had a few family crisis this month so I have had a lot going on. I am sorry again for the lack of post/comments/visits. I know I have said that before but things just get so overwhelming with a kid like Ryan that it’s hard for me to juggle my time between it all. This last crisis has left me confused and second guessing myself. I promise to make a post about it soon, just need to work some things out before I can tell the story. Over all the month has been a great reading month with the 24 Hour Dewey I have read 8 books still not my goal of 10 a month but I really was very happy about it and my bookish slump is now over 🙂 I just want to read and read, once you do the 24 hours it’s really hard to turn it off. LOL
May brings around a lot of fun things, May Clean Sweep ARCS to help me get those ARCs read and Blog Ahead Mini Event starts May 1st to help me get ahead. This month will also be Sign Ups for COYER which is going to be LOTS of fun this time around. I can’t wait for you all to see all the detail of it, I hope you love doing it as much as we loved planning it.
I had mentions a few weeks ago that I had two fun new features that I want to try out on the blog and with Life of a Blogger now over I thought I still love to tell you all a little about me. So, hopefully, this month I will have the first Behind the Blog: Fun Facts Post and also another post called Before the Blog featuring books that I read before I started blogging. I also am going to do a gardening post for those that love to garden, the weather is so wonky that I haven’t been able to do it yet but this weekend we are going to till the garden and get it started so I can start planting soon. I am hoping the Mini Blog Ahead Event will get me to start setting up a lot of these posts that by the end of May beginning of June they will all be fluttering aroundthe blog for your enjoyment 🙂
Some Posts you might have missed
- [1 Apr] 2015 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT ~ Month 3
- [2 Apr] Monthly Rewind March
- [3 Apr] Because Reading Challenge Update Post ~ March 2015
- [4 Apr] My To-Be Read List ~ Lets Vote ~ April
- [5 Apr] HAPPY EASTER!!!~WIR & TSP
- [6 Apr] Just a Random Post ~ Physical Book or E-book
- [7 Apr] Organizing with Trello~ Task It Tuesday!
- [8 Apr] A Darker Past by Jus Accardo ★★★★½
- [10 Apr] Secrets & Surrender: Part I by L.G. Castillo ★★★★
- [11 Apr] My To-Be Read List ~ And the Winner is….
- [12 Apr] It’s finally SPRING…I hope! ~WIR & TSP
- [13 Apr] Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes ★★★★★
- [14 Apr] Trello and a Spreadsheet~ Task It Tuesday!
- [15 Apr] Possess by Sarah Dalton ★★★★½
- [16 Apr] World of Warriors ~ APP #Review
- [17 Apr] *Exclusive First Look* Flintlock by Ashley Nixon
- [19 Apr] Getting organized, then the Sims happened ~ WIR & TSP
- [20 Apr] Just a Random Post ~ Going back in Time
- [21 Apr] Starting over ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [24 Apr] Flintlock by Ashley Nixon ★★★★★
- [24 Apr] 24hour Dewey #Readathon Start post
- [25 Apr] Storm Siren by
- [25 Apr] 24 Hour Dewey #readathon Post 1
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Noon Update Post
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon 4pm Update Post
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon 9:30 Update Post
- [26 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Wrap Up Post
- [27 Apr] White Raven By J.L. Weil Book Blitz
- [28 Apr] Blog Ahead and Spreadsheets~ Task It Tuesday!
- [29 Apr] Secrets & Surrender 2 by L.G. Castillo ★★★★★
- [30 Apr] Nearly Almost Somebody by Caroline Batten Book Blitz
- [30 Apr] Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond ★★★★★
What’s to come…
I was able to read two of the books I wanted that I posted last month. This month with May Clean Sweep I have a bunch of ARCs that I am hoping to get to and really looking forward to reading.
My goal once again for this month is to read 10 books (I am getting close) 😉
Clicking on thumbnail covers will take you to Goodreads
Did you get to read all the book you wanted to this month?