Please Note: The Monthly Rewind has gone through some changes…it will now be all about the blog and what is coming next month. Personal stuff will be saved for the Sunday Post/Week in Readview.
This month has been an awesome blogging month, I have stayed about one week ahead and my goal is to be two weeks, I am motivated to get ahead and loving blogging again after being in a major slump last year. I also celebrated my 4 year Blog-birthday this month also, I can’t believe I have been blogging for 4 years. Since last year really was rather touch and go when it came to continuing blogging, I am so glad I stuck it out, I really do love doing this.
I had one new feature that was introduced, yesterday actually, it was the Monthly Book Report. I want to showcase the books I read, grabbed, reviewed and plan to read but thought I would do it in a separate post instead of squishing it into another. This post also has a new layout and might make another change over the next few months adding on challenge updates. I feel like the first month of a new year is a preview month for challenges and the real stuff doesn’t start happening until 3 months in.
I also started the feature Bookish Conversations, I sort of just wanted to do a rant or two when it happens, I want to do more since they are actually very fun. They wont be a weekly feature just something I might do when the mood strikes me.
February is the month of love, so I am going to binge a few novellas to get those romantic reads in and reviewed. Plus I have a new feature for this month that will hopefully start either this Friday or next. This month will also bring back the book blitzes, I sort of missed doing those. My main purpose of why I started blogging was to share my love for books and book blitzes were always more appealing to me than tours. So I am going back to doing them after taking about 2 months off.
I am loving Cover Characteristics and will continue doing some from my list as well as the new list on the hosts blog Sugar and Snark. The Host was on a break but is back now and since I made a HUGE list, I plan to alternate between the two lists. I am also still doing Task It Tuesday but removed the link since no one is linking up, I am ok with that but I plan to change it around a bit in the coming weeks to be more of a organizing task type of post. Might even incorporate some planner stuff into it as well.
Otherwise that is it for this month!
Post you might have missed:
- [1 Jan] Back from Break! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ~ WIR & TSP
- [1 Jan] Monthly Rewind ~ December and End of Year Challenges
- [2 Jan] #2016HW Reading Assignment Report Card ~ And that’s a Wrap!
- [3 Jan] Page 3 of 365, Lets get some tasks done! ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [4 Jan] New Feature Starting Monday!!
- [6 Jan] The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young ★★★★
- [7 Jan] My To-Be Read List ~ Lets Vote ~ Jan 2017
- [8 Jan] First week of 2017 is complete ~ WIR & TSP
- [9 Jan] Cover Characteristic ~ Mechanical & Robots
- [10 Jan] Finish out Jan to focus on Feb ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [11 Jan] Desperate Measures by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [13 Jan] #Bloggiesta Goal Post! First Bloggiesta of 2017 ~ UPDATE!
- [14 Jan] My To-Be Read List ~ And the Jan 2017 Winner is….
- [15 Jan] I am one Happy Blogger ~ WIR & TSP
- [16 Jan] Cover Characteristic ~ Superheroes
- [17 Jan] Good week for blogging ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [18 Jan] Wanting My Stepsister by Alexa Riley ★★½
- [19 Jan] I don’t feel guilty for not finishing a book anymore.
- [20 Jan] Bend (Vegas Heat Book 1) by Molly McLain, Dana Lamothe, Ellie McLove ★★★★
- [22 Jan] Designing, Blogging, Oh My! ~ WIR & TSP
- [23 Jan] Cover Characteristic ~ Pirates
- [24 Jan] New Schedule for blogging, reading and real life ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [25 Jan] Author Love Challenge Sign Up! ~ One Author, One Year #authorluv17
- [26 Jan] Too Late by Colleen Hoover ★★★★
- [27 Jan] #AuthorLuv17 I’m ready to read all the books by…..
- [28 Jan] Big Rock by Lauren Blakely ★★★★
- [29 Jan] 4 year Blog Birthday, A New Challenge & Blogging ~ WIR & TSP
- [30 Jan] Cover Characteristic ~ Wings
- [31 Jan] It’s time for a Overhaul! Brainstorming all week! ~ Task It Tuesday!
How did you do this month?