Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Real Life & Blog News:
First I want to Thank all of you that have come to visit me over the last 2 weeks and I want to apologize for not coming to visit you and for some what disappearing yet again. It’s been a difficult two weeks and I am pretty sure it will be a difficult in the weeks to come. Last week I didn’t have a Sunday Post because the 24 hour read-a-thon made my eyeballs hurt so bad I didn’t want to read or look at anything. 🙂 That however is not the reason I was MIA. We have been having some difficulties with my son again and if you read my post about a month ago when I took a break you know that he suffers from a Mood Disorder similar to Bi-Polar. Last Thursday he was sent to the Hospital because he threatened to kill himself and others so he need to be cleared to return to school and home. This time I was unable to pick him up and take him myself (we did this before and I took him) the police had to be called and Ambulance had to come and get him. He was released and sent home but I kept him home Friday with me just to give him a day to relax. This week has also been a VERY rough week for him. 3 days of really bad days at school and home with my husband having to go get him Friday because they didn’t feel safe putting him on his bus. We have changed his meds and have our fingers crossed that they will help since he was on a lower dose before and it seemed to help but not for long.I have been a bit overwhelmed and confused, it’s a lot to take in for 2 weeks but I think we might be at a good point, I hope. So please forgive me for disappearing or not commenting, I don’t do it because I don’t like visiting back, I honestly do, just right now things are a bit crazy…thanks for letting me vent 🙂
I did have a great reading week, with the Read-a-thon and just in general I have been reading a lot but I also have a few DNF books that I am not happy with so I am thinking of putting a few of my YA and MG books aside to read something a little different, however pretty much everything I have is YA and MG so that might be hard. lol So I will squeeze some steamy books in between to keep thing fresh. 😉 I was a VERY bad girl the last two weeks with getting books but I totally think I deserve them lol
Last Two Week on the Blog:
- [20 Apr] Just a Random Post ~ Going back in Time
- [21 Apr] Starting over ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [24 Apr] Flintlock by Ashley Nixon ★★★★★
- [24 Apr] 24hour Dewey #Readathon Start post
- [25 Apr] Storm Siren by
- [25 Apr] 24 Hour Dewey #readathon Post 1
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Noon Update Post
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon 4pm Update Post
- [25 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon 9:30 Update Post
- [26 Apr] 24 hour Dewey #Readathon Wrap Up Post
- [27 Apr] White Raven By J.L. Weil Book Blitz
- [28 Apr] Blog Ahead and Spreadsheets~ Task It Tuesday!
- [29 Apr] Secrets & Surrender 2 by L.G. Castillo ★★★★★
- [30 Apr] Nearly Almost Somebody by Caroline Batten Book Blitz
- [30 Apr] Lois Lane: Fallout by ★★★★★
- [1 May] 2015 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT ~ Month 4
- [1 May] Clean Sweep ARC Challenge ~ Start Post!
- [1 May] Blog Ahead Kick Off Post!
- [2 May] My To-Be Read List ~ Lets Vote ~ May
- [3 May] Let me explain… ~WIR & TSP
- [3 May] Monthly Rewind ~ April
This Week on the Blog:
Just a random Post ~ DNF
Review – Between by Megan Whitmar
Review – Ferals by Jacob GreyTask it Tuesday
I am listing the books that I read this week, since my update post for the read-a-thon says what I read otherwise this would be an even LONGER post 😉
Books I got this week:
Sorry not sorry 😉 (clicking pictures will take you to Goodreads, two books are not on Goodreads)
Picture of the week
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!