Recapping 2017 and looking ahead to 2018
Feel free to join us!
out with the OLD: 2017
Even with the dreaded slump the books I did read this year were some pretty amazing read. I sort of fell off reading sometime in October and was having a hard time reading a full length book. However the books I did read were fantastic. Some of them short and some of them longer but over all I loved most of the books I read. I already recapped my favorite books I read this year in another post so I wont repeat it here. However lets see what I plan to read in 2018, books that I already have and am going to find the time to read.
in with the NEW: 2018
This year coming up, I missed out on reading some great books that I purchased and had on my shelf/Kindle. So here is a list of some of the books I want to read in 2018. Let me know if you read them and what you thought. If you loved it, I will move it up in my list of books I want to read this year! 🙂
I also want to get back into read the contemporary and NA books that I was LOVING in the beginning of the year. I also want to finish TM Frazier’s Preppy books since I still have those three left to read. I really do miss reading a lot and I hate that I didn’t get to any of these books this year. I am hoping next year is my come back year for reading/books/blogging.
Don’t lose faith in me yet, I know I have said that a bunch of times but really, I’m not going anywhere and I love doing this with my blog and with Berls. I want to be around for a long time sometimes the bump in the road is bigger than we originally thought but eventually you get over the bump. There will always be bumps in the road, it just depends on how you handle them…apparently I suck at handling it but I am going to work on that! 😀
Post recap for September & October
Books Berls & I reviewed in September & October
- [4 Sep] Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan
- [4 Sep] Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- [4 Sep] Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- [4 Sep] Conspiracy of Ravens by Lila Bowen ★★
- [11 Sep] F*ck Club: Riley by Shiloh Walker ★★★★
- [18 Sep] Watchers by Dean Koontz ★★★
- [18 Sep] The Luminary by Elle J. Rossi ★★★
- [21 Sep] Spirit Hunters by Ellen Oh ★★★★
- [22 Sep] The Unfairest of Them All (Ever After High #2) by Shannon Hale ★★★★★
- [25 Sep] Frost Line by Linda Howard, Linda Jones ★★★½
- [28 Sep] The Devils You Know by M.C. Atwood ★★★★
- [30 Sep] Written in Red by Anne Bishop ★★★★★
- [5 Oct] Scarlett Hart: Monster Hunter by Marcus Sedgwick, Thomas Taylor ★★★★
- [9 Oct] F*ck Club: Con by Shiloh Walker ★★★½
- [10 Oct] White Trash Zombie Unchained by Diana Rowland ★★★★½
- [16 Oct] The Accidental Sire by Molly Harper ★★★★
- [23 Oct] A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands ★★★
- [28 Oct] Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs ★★★★★
- [28 Oct] Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber ★★★
- [30 Oct] The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare ★★★★½
What are you looking forward to in 2018?
Thanks for stopping by to Check out my recap of 2017 and what’s to come in 2018
Stop by tomorrow and check out Berls last recap for the Out/In Posts
Have a great day and Happy Reading!